Full Busted Women question (no rude comments please)

Options

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    bump..even tho my boobs have gone down with my loss, a sports bra definitely perks them up, and its more annoying of the bounce than pain ;)
  • stephensmith0929
    Options
    Big secret- wear two bras.

One sports that is a lil too small and then a regular over the top. Both underwire- that helps :)

This is what I do and I still get some boob spillage, but not as bad as when I wear one or the other
  • stephensmith0929
    Options
    THats and awesome pic of your little girl lol!! made me chuckle!!
  • MelodyAnti
    Options
    Under Armour makes a great "high impact" sports bra. It's about $50 and they sell it at most sports stores ( Sports Authority/****'s)
    Zip it up and the girls don't move!!! Totally changed my workouts!!

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/pid1001175
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I just get the cheapies from Walmart. I wear one that's a size too small, and another regular one over it. :) Works wonders!
  • ruggedBear
    ruggedBear Posts: 295
    Options
    I wear a bra with underwire and then a sports bra on top of it.

This^

I went from a 40DDD to a 36DDD and am a runner - this combo makes running possible! Underwire minimizer bras work the best. My trainer recommended this when I nearly flew out of my cups doing my warm up jumping jacks one day!
  • daisyverma
    daisyverma Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    maybe go to a specialty bra boutique - they do a professional fitting and measurement and will recommend what is good for exercise etc..

wrong bra size can also lead to 'spillage' or bouncing
  • Xabsentimentalx
    Xabsentimentalx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    i just bought 2 from old navy. they are padded. and SO COMFORTABLE. also works well! 16.50 each or if you buy more than one they re 10 each!!! well worth it!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options

Haha, fair enough xD I can't stand the underwire when I'm exercising.....it makes me angry....!! And I've given up on not being sweaty, it could be raining for the amount I sweat these days ... lol

Don't get me wrong- it doesn't work with my Goddess bras- those underwires would poke through an armpit if they got lose! :D The cheap underwire ones work better because they flex more.

Maybe that's the secret? Flexible underwire but with a general compression layer too? Hmmmm!

Haha, yeah some underwires are mean.....could take an eye out with them ;)

That may be the key :) My sports bra doesn't have an underwire, it just seems to squish everything into place - one of the most expenisve bras I've ever bought mind!
  • EvEboEvie
    EvEboEvie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I actually have a bra from Lane Bryant that I'm happy with. Not sure if you're plus sized or if you have

I also want to say I think it's a shame that you have to qualify your request with "no rude comments please"... your question is completely valid and and important. People should be better just... in general.
  • philly_rack
    Options
    I wear a bra with underwire and then a sports bra on top of it. but i still get way too much bounce. i am a 42DDD (down from a 42) i just don't want to pay all that money for sports bra and have the same problem
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I also want to say I think it's a shame that you have to qualify your request with "no rude comments please"... your question is completely valid and and important. People should be better just... in general.

Agreed, 100% :flowerforyou:
  • hottiebikerchick
    hottiebikerchick Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    any good sporting goods store has them, and if ur big layer them....:blushing:
  • victoriaannewilliams
    victoriaannewilliams Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I wear both my regular bra and the sports bra and I get my sports bras from Victoria's Secret. They are really comfortable :)
  • cellokitty91
    cellokitty91 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have two Nike ones and love them and they def support me well. But...my secret is I wear my regular bra and my sports bra. It keeps you looking perky and you get the support you need. The flat one boobie looking thing doesn't work for me. haha

Ditto! I love the Nike sports bras. They're snug so they keep everything together.
  • b1791
    b1791 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    yeah it depends on the fit. i guess i've been lucky enough to find 3 bras that consistently work.

i'm going to have to scratch enell off that list soon though because of how they do they're sizing. now that i've lost a bit of weight my ribcage is even smaller so to wear an enell that fits properly, i'd have to special order it. and considering a regular enell is $65, i dont even want to know what a custom one costs :laugh:

I perish the thought of having to pay for a custom bra- yikes!
    Before I gained weight again (the last time) I wore a 32F. Talk about hard to find size! Now I'm a 40G and there are more bras but none with really good support I've found. Might have to try an Enell... nervous about spending money on yet another sports bra. What's up with their sizing?

I used to wear a 32H...now that's hard to find LOL!! I'm now (post breast reduction) a 34D and believe it or not this size is still hard to find. Oh, and the most I ever spent on a custom fit bra was $150!
  • macnotes
    macnotes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have two of the New Balance Bonita Run Crop Bras and they double strap you in as well:
    http://www.shopnewbalance.com/women/apparel/sports-bras/high-impact/WBT8308

But makes for a bit of a Houdini routine when you need to get out of them later after a good sweat.
  • trishstrain
    trishstrain Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm going to give you the advise that allowed me to finally be able to run without pain!

Enell sports bra. Oprah recommended them, and they are totally worth it! It's like armor for your boobs, but it works. Nearly no bounce even when jumping up and down trying to get them to bounce! Expensive, and I've only ever seen them online, but totally worth every penny. I now own 5 of them!

This. I own three of them.
  • kpittman0612
    Options
    I wear a bra with an underwire and then put a sports bra over that. I got my sports bras at walmart. It's a 3 pack for about $7.
  • BeachyBecky
    BeachyBecky Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I wear a bra with underwire and then a sports bra on top of it.

This!