Full Busted Women question (no rude comments please)

Options

Replies

• omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    38F or 40E here. Surprisingly, I have Nike Dri-Fit Compression sports bras (no underwire) that work great! I was surprised. Not necessarily a flattering look with the uniboob going on, but they actually work well. They do just barely fit me, so if you're bigger than I am, they won't work. I wear an XL.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I usually wear a regular underwire and then a too-small sports bra on top - it keeps my 32DDD/F girls held in. They look like smashed pancakes, but it works.
  • newlife4cindy
    newlife4cindy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    two sports bras for this 38DDD gal
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Google ta ta tamer. May be one word? X
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Enell. It's the sports bra Oprah uses. They are pricey but so worth it! I've had mine for an entire year and it still fits like it's new. The girls DO NOT MOVE at all!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    i have really big boobs, and no money....so i go to walmart and find their best sportsbras there and i ALWAYS wear at least two bras, sometimes ill wear my regular bra, then two sports bras
  • ProjectLGD
    Options
    I'm going to give you the advise that allowed me to finally be able to run without pain!

Enell sports bra. Oprah recommended them, and they are totally worth it! It's like armor for your boobs, but it works. Nearly no bounce even when jumping up and down trying to get them to bounce! Expensive, and I've only ever seen them online, but totally worth every penny. I now own 5 of them!

^^this!!!

I am a 40FF or 40G and my Enells are fantastic. I have had them for 3 years and they are still in great shape. I machine wash in cold 1 x week and line dry.
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Big secret- wear two bras.

One sports that is a lil too small and then a regular over the top. Both underwire- that helps :)

yup!!! I'm not that big.... anymore. ;*( but the "jiggling" still bothers me so I'll often wear 2 if I'm doing something really jumpy... doesn't even have to be underwire, I guess, just as long as there's more squishing.

sorry my terminology is so awkward :D
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    If I am doing anything more than walking... I wear 2 bras, I get them from WalMart or Target....
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I wear a normal, well-fitting bra (40DD) with a compression tank top (Danskin) and I have no problems.
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I got breast reduction surgery. Now I don't have to worry about it anymore. :P

Also my back doesn't hurt as much.

Also dudes listen to what I'm saying rather than staring at my chest.

Also I stand up straight and am not ashamed of my body.

So that's cool. :P

Anyways that's an option. *shrug*

Edit: I was a 34F. Now I'm a 38C.
  • katekrise
    katekrise Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I used to wear a sports bra plus a sports tank top with a built in shelf bra. What a pain! I ended up getting a breast reduction almost 4 years ago and it was one of the best things I've ever done! I'd do it again if I had to!
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I wear my bra. 2 sports bras and a very tight wifebeater under my shirt. If i don't it's painful.
  • May63
    May63 Posts: 162
    Options
    I am a 38DD and have always had a challenging time finding a bra for working out. Title Nine makes some wonderful ones, but sometimes they are so tight I feel like I can't breathe. The Champian one listed above is the one I currently use. It is great, there is still some bounce but I can still run a 5K and not have a black eye. :)

some bounce but I can still run a 5K and not have a black eye. :)

• Maridelsol82
    Options
    Im a 40D & just wear two sports bras to hold them down. Thanks for posting this Im going to check out the bras some of the ladies have suggested.

7628060.png
  • CherylAnne1988
    Options
    theres some curves sports bras in avon magazines -- and you can find some at walmart, kmart, target, etc ---
  • NWdreaming
    NWdreaming Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've been looking also. Think I'm gonna go with this crazy bad boy! http://www.enell.com/products.php?productID=1
  • NaomiWhite77
    NaomiWhite77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I was a 36 DDD and am now a 34 D or 32 DD The best sports bras I found are Champion http://www.championusa.com/workout-clothes/sports-bras-43553--1/underwire-support-bras/champion-double-dry-full-support-underwire-sports-bra

Not to crazy at $36.
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm a 44DDD (44F) and this is the one I use:
    http://www.amazon.com/Glamorise-Womens-Bounce-Support-Sport/dp/B0035WTMF4

I love it! The price was great too. Mine was $19...can't beat that. It also helps with the sweat coming down from my neck and under a tank top, looks like just an extra layered top. :)
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Do you wear a sports bra when you exercise? Where doyou find them? Ive been looking, but everything looks so flimsy and not going to hold me.

Help

I bought mine from British Home Stores and some others from sports shops. No particular sports shops, just any that I happened to be near at the time.

All sports shops should sell them.

Have you also tried Amazon?