Full Busted Women question (no rude comments please)

Options

Replies

• sarahbetherck
    sarahbetherck Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I wear a bra with underwire and then a sports bra on top of it.

Me too. A regular underwire bra and a slightly too small (I'm a DDD and I bought a DD) sports bra from Target. The one with the adjustable back though -- the all elastic ones I bounce right out of! This combo has made me even Burpee-proof ;-)
  • coastieshimmer
    coastieshimmer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Champion Sports Bras! I have about 8 of them from ****s Sporting Goods and they hold me perfectly. I always buy a size smaller than I am to make sure I'm cinched in good and tight.
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    My absolute FAVORITE running bra is:

D Max Sports Bra by Shock Absorber
    $69.00
    Athleta.com
    Available online only

I wear a 36D or 34DD and this bra works great. I don't move AT ALL while wearing it.

Good luck!

** I think you should invest in at least one really good quality, great support, sports bras. And then you could buy the less expensive ones for walking or doing low impact exercising. Having to mix and match and wear two bras at once sound uncomfortable and a pain in the neck!
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I cant stand underwire bras when i work out so i have searched for a long time for a good bra.
    finally found these ones: http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/MCL217/ and they work amazingly. everything is adjustable and keeps things where they should be.

also, this site has a really good selection of larger exercise bras: http://www.titlenine.com/category/sports-bras-at-title-nine/shop-sports-bras-by-cup-size/d-cup-bras.do?sortby=ourPicks&page=all
  • mersh24
    mersh24 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Saving this for later!

36-38 D-DD (shrinking now). I have always had to wear an underwire sports bra with a regular sports bra on top also, which does work wonderfully, but is a pain in the butt to have to do every time I just want to do ANY exercise! Glad to know I'm not the only one who can't wear those cute little ones! I never understood how people could wear those without pain.

Thanks for all the helpful comments, everyone!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Enell. It's the sports bra Oprah uses. They are pricey but so worth it! I've had mine for an entire year and it still fits like it's new. The girls DO NOT MOVE at all!

I've had mine going on 5 years now, still work as good as they were new! These things last forever!
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    Do you wear a sports bra when you exercise? Where doyou find them? Ive been looking, but everything looks so flimsy and not going to hold me.

Help

I'm a 38F - I wear shock absorber.

No bounce whatsover :)

warning - Shock absorber do many levels of strength, so make sure you have the highest level
  • hello0okitty
    hello0okitty Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    before my breast reduction, i always had to wear a normal underwire bra with a sports bra over top. not always the most comfortable...but then again, thats one of a million reasons i got rid of them. x.x
    larger chested girls, you cannot even imagine what its like to exercise with small boobies.... its like liberating. lol
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    Options

This is what I do too! :)
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    If I didn't, I would knock myself out. Well not really, but close. I wear a Moving Comfort bra, can't remember the style but it works really well, they're designed for large chested women.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I also wear 2.
  • sarahc001
    sarahc001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    This:

http://www.amazon.com/Moving-Comfort-Womens-Maia-Bra/dp/B001B1RQ8G

read the reviews- I've had mine for a few years, but it looks like the new design might not be as good as the old one. I think I may check out the Enells myself :) (32DD)
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    38DD. I really love the moving comfort fiona so far. It got delivered Monday and I've worn it for Aikido and aerobics and I'm lovin, lovin, lovin it. I haven't felt this free to move around without bounce since I was ten.
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    **walks in** Well see I buy

**looks down at chest ** Oh :blushing: Yeah I don't measure up enough to fit in here :frown: :embarassed:

**kicks rock**
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options

This is what works for me too.

Wanting to invest in a shock absorber, but hate the thought of dropping that kind of $ on one I hope to shrink out of soon.
  • Shawnie_B
    Shawnie_B Posts: 17
    Options
    Big secret- wear two bras.

One sports that is a lil too small and then a regular over the top. Both underwire- that helps :)

This! I HAVE to do this when I run or I'm all over the place. I just get cheap ones from target and I'm good to go.

I would also suggest Walmart...I usually get mine at really good deals...2 for ten sometimes even 3 for ten...the doule-up trick is also a good one!!
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem, and this Champion bra is THE BEST!! http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/JBL298/
    It's underwire, and really holds em in place. It is a bit expensive, but worth every penny in my opinion!
    ^^ Agreed
    Costco has a 2 pack for under $30 and I wear both when running. I like that they are not too expensivesince I don't plan to be this size for very long :bigsmile:
  • winonajosephine
    winonajosephine Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Big secret- wear two bras.

One sports that is a lil too small and then a regular over the top. Both underwire- that helps :)

This! I HAVE to do this when I run or I'm all over the place. I just get cheap ones from target and I'm good to go.

me too!! I do a regular comfortable old bra and then a sports bra over the top
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    If you have a running specialty store in your city I would try there. They may be pricey- but well worth it. I am rather large and could not run until I got mine. I am not sure of the name but I did get it at a running store