Sexual orientation

Options

Replies

• CoCo41
    CoCo41 Posts: 7
    Options
    I agree, I am totally straight and love men. But I have expierenced being with a woman and would definitely do it again if the opportunity presents it's self.
  • SusanleeBee
    SusanleeBee Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Sexual orientation is usually sort of flexable. Girls just have an easier time admitting when they think other girls are pretty.
  • SusanleeBee
    SusanleeBee Posts: 144 Member
    Options

No,
    We were talking about this in my psych class yesterday. It turns out that it is true. Girls have sexualy placsity and the brain cares more that we get off when we are horny then who gets it off. Thank our ancestors for this. Did you also know that the more older brothers a guy has increases his chances of being gay along with what hormones are present before birth.

I think I would demand my money back from this "school". Where the heck is your data to back the bovine fecal matter they are feeding you.

No! It's true. Dozens of studies exist.
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    My sexual orientation is south.

Down south??
  • jadedm
    jadedm Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have heard it said that "women are only one drink away"....by a MAN of course!

Guilty... Guilty Guilty! -covers face in shame- One drink away... ...th..that summed me up.
  • sheryllamb72
    sheryllamb72 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    True........:embarassed:
  • bigredhearts
    Options
    I was talking to my brother yesterday, and he was talking about this girl in his office that was "bi" and he said "but that doesn't matter because every straight girl is "bi""

True?

so does that mean that every dude who wants to put it in the poop shoot is also "bi"?
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I try to orient my penor to the general direction of the whoo haa.
  • nitepagan
    nitepagan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I was talking to my brother yesterday, and he was talking about this girl in his office that was "bi" and he said "but that doesn't matter because every straight girl is "bi""

True?

I would say the brother is out in left field somewhere.
  • quink77
    quink77 Posts: 91
    Options
    I think people tend to judge what they do not understand.
    Same sex attraction is absolutely not unnatural ... it's just outside of what some call "normal" (and everyone's definition of normal is different).
    If you feel that it's gross or disgusting, then looking away or closing your eyes is certainly your right and your choice.
    I think one of the most important things to learn and remember is tolerance. I don't understand why people like baseball so much - I find it terribly boring .... but I'm not about to try to stop people from enjoying a day at the ball park.

To each his own.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Def false. I'm straight, always have been, always will be. Happily married. To each his own.....:)
  • lisaleone71
    Options
    Why does it matter?
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    haha it's true, girls don't admit it. They "THINK" it's something else. Sometimes if you ask a girl if she's bi she'd tell you no, but then a week later she tells you she had a girlfriend.

Ask a girl this, "if you where watching an adult film, would you rather watch guy on guy action, or girl on girl action." This was done in a study. No one liked the guy on guy action, everyone liked the girl on girl action. This was tested with both sexes.

Sexuality is more on a spectrum. Guys are either very straight or very gay, not really in between. Girls fall in to the between category.

I'd rather watch guy on guy than girl on girl (but prefer guy and girl). So that's interesting. I think some of those people were lying.

Anyway, just because I know when another woman is attractive doesn't mean I want to get naked with one. I'm flat out not sexually attracted to women, much to the despair of my lesbian college chum.
  • jhartram
    jhartram Posts: 165
    Options
    OK, just made it through the first page, but NO!!!! I am Bi... my best friend in the world is NOT AT ALL interested in even experimentation. Definitely false! It takes all kinds in this world, and anyone who wants to throw people into categories is just being lazy.
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I don't believe that's true, but I think a lot more girls experiment that boys, and girls can appreciate if another girls beautiful. Donesnt mean they want to jump her though! X

EXACTLY:)
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I don't believe that's true, but I think a lot more girls experiment that boys, and girls can appreciate if another girls beautiful. Donesnt mean they want to jump her though! X

EXACTLY:)

some guys experiment too...

legolas-love.gif
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I fall in love with the person, not with what's between their legs. Call me what you will.

Seconded. I have female friends that are repulsed by the idea of being with a woman, if I fall in love with one so be it. Sexuality is fluid, I don't believe there are only 2 solid blocks of orientation, more like shades of grey.

Absolutely!!
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I think women are far more comfortable with intimacy generally speaking so sometimes it "seems" like women are attracted to one another sexually when in fact they are not. I think women have a much more complex set of sensual and sexual values then men do. I think women can flirt with one another and not be the least bit aroused, whereas men simply are too neanderthal to do so generally.
  • CoCo41
    CoCo41 Posts: 7
    Options
    It totally makes sense, my husband and I have introduced women into our bed and we love it. I have been straight all my life and prefer a man over a woman to share my life with. But I would definitely sex a woman down in a heart beat.
  • disdatdude
    Options
    Women are way less homophobic then men.

You know you ladies are a few drinks and a camera crew away from making out with your bestie - LOL (running from thread)....