One year on mfp...287lbs towards a new me

Options

Replies

• nikkirojo
    nikkirojo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. It takes a lot of dedication to stay on track and make the right choices towards your goals. I am really happy for you. Keep up your good work and know that you can do anything. Just look at how far you have come. Congratulations!!
  • nikkirojo
    nikkirojo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done on such a loss. Its stories like yours that inspire people like me when things slow down and we get disheartened and it makes us realise it CAN be done, thank you :)

Couldn't agree more.
  • mary2184
    mary2184 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    WOW. Let me just say - I teared up! This is absolutely AMAZING, impressive, just WOW! What an accomplishment!!!!!!!!!1
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Just incredible!! Enjoy your success, you have more than earned it!!
  • superstarcassie
    superstarcassie Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! What an incredible step towards a healthier life! So proud of you! Living healthier and active is the BEST thing to ever happen to me, and I know that you feel that way too!!! Congrats on your amazing achievements! :flowerforyou:
  • maiibeloved41
    Options
    You are an inspiration ... just what i needed to read this morning! Congratulations & keep it up!:smokin:
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    you still continue to inspire me!! Congratulations on all your hard work and success!!
  • melissa7662
    melissa7662 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow you are a great inspiration to us!!! Thank your for sharing your story!!
    You look Great and Congrats on your major Accomplishment!!!!!!
  • 53cindy
    53cindy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing....doing this on your own is no easy task keep it up it will become just a way of life for you.
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    This nearly made me cry. You're so amazing that I can't even put it into words. It just goes to show that NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES, anyone can get fit if they really put in the efforts. :)

Thank you so much for sharing. <3 Best of luck with the rest of your journey.
  • terry_mtb
    terry_mtb Posts: 45
    Options
    How do you reply to something this great...I moan and groan every time I get on the scale, I know I have it in me to do this but I had to reach down to the core and pull it out, Your story came at the right time for me, I really needed this today, I have a great support group, but when you have so much to lose it gets over whelming. I have to know it is one number at a time..Thank you so much for sharing you did a increditable job!
  • mom2mozart
    mom2mozart Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Holy moly... That is fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
  • TheReese1206
    Options
    You're looking great. You're doing such an amazing job!!!! These pictures are great!!!!!!!
  • janelle1993
    janelle1993 Posts: 128
    Options
    I wish there was a like button on here, great job!!
  • Nanner60
    Nanner60 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely phenomenal!! What an inspiration you are!!!!
  • DorsetVicki
    Options
    Brilliant! All of us on here know just how much determination and willpower that has been taking. Wishing you all the happiness and success you deserve.:smile:
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    We both share the same 1 year on MFP!! Go us!!! Incredible job you have done!!! Quality of life is what it is all about!!
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    You should hold your head VERY high!!! Simply...INSPIRING!! You look so happy ~ Congrats! :smile:
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Congrats....You look amazing...and what a great yr you have had...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!