One year on mfp...287lbs towards a new me

Options

Replies

• msoscar
    msoscar Posts: 1
    Options
    Have just joined today and seeing how well you've done is truely encouraging, congratulations you look great !!!
  • ellengrubb
    Options
    Wonerful Job!! So happy for you! Keep on keeping on!!
  • shamrck44
    shamrck44 Posts: 91
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing weight loss, and happy anniversary! Thank you for sharing your story.
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Amazing, congratulations on turning your life around!
  • jdm120
    jdm120 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Happy MFP anniversary. You've done an amazing job so far!
  • debswebby
    debswebby Posts: 326
    Options
    Words cannot even begin to describe how incredible you are. You are such an inspiration. I am in awe of you. Truly.
    I want to keep this thread and just show it to everyone who tells me they would love to lose weight but its too hard.
    In one year you have changed your whole life. Amazing. Just simply amazing.
    Thank you so much for sharing
    And yes, I agree, where would we be without our wonderful MFP buddies?
  • KathyPeeps
    Options
    Congratulations! My daughter told me about this site just few days ago... Stories like this have just amazed me....so many victories. So many encouraging each other. I know I can do this also...2.6lbs lost this week....a very nice start...and I believe reading stories like this every day will keep me on the right track.....Thank you all for being here and sharing what you have done.
  • Ribena145
    Ribena145 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You must have known I wanted to post this quote today as it suits you to a "T":

If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves. Thomas Alva Edison

Job well done!
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You ARE amazing! You are a man of strength, that is for sure.
  • effiere23
    effiere23 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You are incredible and a really inspiring person ! Really ! You did (and do) a good job, for sure !
  • teresacc26
    teresacc26 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! i woke up this morning thinkin i wanted to jus give up bc nothing is working for me and i have So much to lose but Ur story has rejuvenated me Honestly....Thanks for sharing....and CONGRATS YAYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!

Plz Add !!!
  • sipseyab
    sipseyab Posts: 59
    Options
    Wow! Your commitment and self discipline is awe-inspiring. Congrats on your huge success so far!
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    There is nothing I can say that has not been said already but wow! I am so happy for you!
  • CinWalmsley19
    Options
    WOW! What an accomplishment, I am just starting my journey or restarting it here. You are a great inspiration to everyone! Congrats on the 1 year mark and a remarkable weight loss!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!!! Great job!
  • skcornett
    skcornett Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success and taking your life back. I'm on the same path now and hoping my husband will join me.
  • shawnae2
    shawnae2 Posts: 105
    Options
    so there are 8 pages saying the same thing but WOW!! You are really an inspiration!!! I also am in love with this site. As soon as my motivation starts to waiver I love reading posts of stories like yours and it keeps me on track!! Thank You!!!
  • iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You look friggin AMAZING!!! wtg!:flowerforyou:
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Cortbear80
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!