Options

Replies

• michellegoljar
    Options
    wow u are such an inspiration
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    What a great way to start my Saturday morning, so inspiring congratulations and good luck on your journey.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great pick me up after I've had such a crummy morning..
  • daddiod
    daddiod Posts: 37
    Options
    OMG!!!!! You are amazing. What a inspiration for all of us.
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You are looking amazing!!! Keep up all of the great work!
  • BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Gary, I love your story!!! What an inspiration you are to us all - you must be so proud of yourself and I bet all your family and friends are too - I've only been dieting for a couple of months now and I feel good about myself even though I've loads more to lose, its people like you that prove it can be done .... keep up the good work!!!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! Phenomenal dedication to you! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • tannyb
    tannyb Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing - what an inspiration you are!!! I will have my MFP anniversary on April 3 (coming right up) and have only lost around 70 (wish I could lose it faster, but you have inspired me to amp it up again starting now!!!) Congrats on the great success and keep up the great work!!!
  • fergie2812
    fergie2812 Posts: 162
    Options
    omg completly amazing. happy anniversary you are truly inspirational
  • JerseyGirl4eva
    Options
    Amazing!!! YOU ARE absolutely amazing I cried reading this because I know how much some of my family members struggle with their weight and the physical pains they endure as a result of their weight. I wish my uncle could read your story any I think I'm going to send him a link to do so. Keep up the GREAT work you have come so far and any time you have a bad day think of all the good ones ahead and think of how much your loss has already changed your life and will continue to do so KUDOS to you! I am going to request you because YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION!!
  • neilglickWECHANGED
    Options
    Gary, You're my hero. Well done!
  • lclowe0808
    lclowe0808 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    What an incredible story and journey. I am so proud of you. You are definitely and inspiration to all of those who have excuses that they can't lose weight because . . . Keep up the great work!
  • divalivious
    divalivious Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Congrats. Truly an inspiration!
  • christinet8504
    Options
    Two words to sum up my reaction to those pics - HOLY CRAP! Bravo and keep up the good work - this is very inspiring!
  • bpritchett12
    Options
    The look on your face just says tons and you have just done an amazingly super job - keep up the good work! As I read your story, I thought of several situations that I too have found myself in where my life has been, and is still, restricted due my extra weight - I am tired of not being able to live a full life and do all I want - thank you sharing and I appreciate the inspiration that you have given! Stay strong!
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    what an amazing story and journey for you! i wish you continued success!
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    AMAZING!!! You truly are an inspiration to many! God bless you & CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • nigel217
    nigel217 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You sir, absolutely rock and are an inspiration to us all.
  • sunshine45356
    sunshine45356 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW! you rock! you gave me tears of joy for you!
  • Fabulocity
    Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
    You are indeed an inspiration! Thanks so much for sharing!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!