One year on mfp...287lbs towards a new me

Options

Replies

• MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Super impressive! Congratulations on your success.
  • marnie4ever
    marnie4ever Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Oh My Goodness!!! What an achievment!!!! I'm stunned at your accomplishments... So motivating and encouraging. May God bless you abundantly and may you keep the faith of keepin on!!!!
  • giantruss
    giantruss Posts: 100
    Options
    Well done Gary !!!

What an awe inspiring Efffort and hyou should have no doubt what an inspiration you are to all ,

Truly epic

Thank you for helping push forward!!!

This site and my gym has changed my life, sometimes when I am at the gym I am just busting to tell people about this site,
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Well done Gary !!!

What an awe inspiring Efffort and hyou should have no doubt what an inspiration you are to all ,

Truly epic

Thank you for helping push forward!!!

This site and my gym has changed my life, sometimes when I am at the gym I am just busting to tell people about this site,

LOL!!! I have told people @ the gym about MFP if/when they ask about my progress
  • hbarker216
    hbarker216 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Gary, I have been ummmm let's say...in a downward spiral, thinking bad thoughts...not staying positive basically. So I'm self-defeating myself...and this...THIS accomplishment you have made AMAZES me and I don't have the right words like so many others are thinking and replying to you and showing you support. I honestly can say that if I was at the store and you were there...I wouldn't know it was you...i mean i would have to get close and see your face before knowing its you. Im not just motivated...I am ready to take control as you have! We do have control over what we put into our bodies, nobody is force feeding us the calories or forcing us to be a couch potato, the MOTIVATION must come from deep within...nobody can magically fix you ...and I am realizing this...I guess I have bought into the lie of miracle weight loss..it isn't a miracle at all...its hard work...and you are an amazing and strong willed person! Your story about the wedding, thank you so much for sharing such a personal story because most of us here who have a lot to lose...has had those moments in life where you feel like crying and you try to hold it together and your at the edge of your breaking point!
  • mmc83
    mmc83 Posts: 2
    Options
    wow Gary this is amazing! You have given me such great hope that I too can do this. I'm new to the site on my 2nd week and have lost 8lbs.so far in about 10 days. I wish I had found this site before. Any suggestion or help that you can give.? Would love to hear them. I have struggled for years now with the weight problems and I finally said this is enough and I just startd to count my calories. So here I am. You have done a wonderful job and waking up to take care of yourself and be that person that is inside! Well done!
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    All I can say is wow. You are absolutely amazing and so so inspiring.. Many congrats on your loss thus far and looking forward to seeing your progress 1 year from now!
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the healthy life style changes! :happy:
  • emilysuelemus
    emilysuelemus Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks that makes me believe I can do this!!
  • ambitious01
    ambitious01 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    wow, incredible!!!!! I watch biggest loser and wander every week if someone could do it a unguarded environment. WAY TO GO!!!!!! You're the proof! You're looking great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    WoW!! You are Amazing and you should be VERY proud of yourself!! Good luck with the rest of your journey you are doing a Fantastic job!! :bigsmile:
  • niknak30
    niknak30 Posts: 58
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story - on those days when I think I can't do this ( and lets face it, we all have them) I will think of you and be inspired!
    Be proud that your achievements are shared but those of us all around the world who all have the same goal.

I am in awe! You have done and no doubt will continue to do an amazing job!!
  • Austin1988
    Austin1988 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Unreal man, just amazing what you have done. You are truly inspirational! Now, talk to Subway (or some chain restaurant). Maybe they can pay you loads of money to endorse them :)
  • Lissakaye81
    Lissakaye81 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow! I almost cried just reading your story, you truly are an inspiration to us all!
    I did cry...thank you.
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! MFP is a wonderful place..it has helped me more than i could say! Keep up the great work..what an amazing transformation!
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Simply stunning! It is inspiring to see your transformation! Anyone who has so much to lose knows its a long journey and to stay dedicated to it through all the time is something in itself! Keep up the amazing work!
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    that story is so frickin amazing and sad and happy all rolled together.
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    What you have done is amazing! Keep it up your doing so great! :smile:
  • trimandfit2012
    Options
    Wow! Good job! You look Great!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Gary! And thank you for sharing your story...you'll help other people with it, who may never tell you so.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!