Replies

• Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing! Congrats to you!
  • Hopey33
    Hopey33 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am so very proud and amazed by you and am so glad this site has led me to such a great friend. :)
  • straitcrzyMary
    straitcrzyMary Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow...I am kind of lost for words..That is a first for me, my friends and family would say.

Your story brought tears to my eyes. You told it from the heart. That is so inspiring. And motivating. You should be so proud of the journey you have made. I am proud of you and I just met you on here by reading your success story. Thank you for sharing it too all of us.
    Please keep giving us updates and your positive motivation. Because I know you will reach your goal...Congrats on amazing year...
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Gary, you're incredible. I am in awe. What a transformation. Happiness emanates from your face. I am so proud of you, and equally as thankful that we're friends. 287 pounds is more than I weigh now. You lost one of me plus... that thought leaves me speechless. Your dedication to yourself, you diary and exercise, is very inspiring. :)
  • vegamy
    vegamy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    How amazing!! Keep up the great work, what a difference a year makes! My one year on MFP is fast approaching!
  • Hoosier_born
    Options
    Wow! I almost cried just reading your story, you truly are an inspiration to us all!

Me too!

Well done, I'm just floored at how much you have lost, you have lost half of you and gained a newer, handsomer self, be so proud, I'm just beyond words, and I'm very inspired.
  • chose2change
    Options
    Congrats on your determination !! You are an inspiration
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE!! Do you even REALIZE how amazing this is?????!!!!! You are a frigging rock star dude!! The sheer DETERMINATION it took to accomplish this is beyond my comprehension. You will inspire hundreds of people!! Congrats!! Congrats!! You have added years to your life, and life to your years!! Awe-Some!!!:happy:
  • cutie2b
    cutie2b Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are amazing! Congratulations!
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Gary, reading this post just confirms what I've known all along: YOU ARE AWESOME!! Congratulations on all you have accomplished and thank you for supporting and inspiring me every day.:flowerforyou:
  • nuttyfamily
    nuttyfamily Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Congrats and keep up the good hard work. It is a long journey but a journey worth taking.
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    OMG!! Gary, your pictures are amazing! You hv done a tremendous job at your journey and I am so proud to hv you as my friend. You give so much to all your friends. I truly appreciate every comment and suggestions that you hv given me. They mean a lot. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Wow, That is fantastic! You are my newest inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Dude, that's insane! I can't even imagine how much better you must feel.
  • Ardyth1
    Ardyth1 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey Gary,

Thanks so much for sharing your story! I am inspired, and soooo, so happy for you! Keep up the good work.
    I am new to MFP, and just loved reading your post.. Congratulations!
  • Meg177
    Meg177 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE!! Do you even REALIZE how amazing this is?????!!!!! You are a frigging rock star dude!! The sheer DETERMINATION it took to accomplish this is beyond my comprehension. You will inspire hundreds of people!! Congrats!! Congrats!! You have added years to your life, and life to your years!! Awe-Some!!!:happy:

^^I just can't add much to this. You look amazing!
  • LReneeWalker
    LReneeWalker Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    So much lost in such a short time. A year seems so long unless you think back to just a year ago. So Awsome!
  • Afaida
    Afaida Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your pictures, your story and your success. Enjoy this new life you have created for yourself. Congratulations!!!!
  • MelissaBissoon2011
    Options
    AMAZING!! U ROCK!!! Keep it up!
  • Breezedew
    Breezedew Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am a blubbering mess right now. I don't even know what to say. I always feel like I'm faking this, even thought I love here and my friends are AMAZING, which I wouldn't have made it this far without them, I still feel like this good streak is going to end because I have so much to lose! Of course I have good days and bad.

I just can't tell you how amazing you are! And showing me it can be done.

Congratulations! and Hugs!

Breeze
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!