One year on mfp...287lbs towards a new me

Options

Replies

• jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    wow... you have done an amazing job! what a turning point... I'm so glad that a happy event in your brother's life could become a starting point in yours. best of luck on the rest of your journey. I hope you keep us posted. jen
  • flopsy1973
    Options
    Amazing :drinker:
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    You have done such an amazing job and i know you are feeling a ton of pride right now. I'm sure when you were at your brother's wedding you never imagined you could feel as great as you do right now. And it's just going to get better. thank you for sharing!
  • lls0521
    lls0521 Posts: 13
    Options
    wow cogratulations to you Gary. What a wonderful accomplishment and a beautiful story. You are lookin awesome. Keep up the great work. You are truely an inspiration to us all.
  • walber
    walber Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    congrats! thanks for sharing your story
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    WOW and WOW again...!!!!!!!
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is huge!
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal. You will be there soon
  • lucy0326
    lucy0326 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I think its great how much weight you've lost!! hopefully in a year I can put up pictures too :D
  • MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm completely overwhelmed at your accomplishment. Amazing. I'm speechless. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • MrLeeParker
    Options
    WOW! You are proof that it is never to late to take your life back. Congratulations!
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing weightloss!!!
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind words! I'm already looking forward to next year so I can do year 2 pictures,lol:drinker:
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! Congratulations! You are an inspiration. Thanks for posting. Cheers to another year! :smile:
  • scarlettgeorgia4
    scarlettgeorgia4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness you've done so amazing! You must be so proud of yourself, I'm sure your family are too. You're story actually made me well up! So much congrats on an amazing year! You must feel like a new man.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Gary!! I know the feeling and it is definitely a journey worth taking.. Keep up the excellent job and always keep moving forward. You have come so far and I am glad to have you has one of my friends on here.... Congrats again!!!
  • mandyjoy12
    mandyjoy12 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow! I almost cried just reading your story, you truly are an inspiration to us all!

Me too! You may have lost a huge amount of weight but you obviously still have a HUGE heart!!!! Congrats and I hope you continue to be successful!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Omg...how. amazing is this...you have be so dedicated and focused. You should be very proud of youself. Congrats on all your hard work thus far. Keep up the amazing work :)
  • CookieCrumble
    CookieCrumble Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and a heartfelt, very well done! Your transformation is amazing and you seem so happy and 'on track'. I hope the rest of your journey is trouble-free and that you really do take take to celebrate each and every milestone. You deserve it, you're a tremendous inspiration. :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    wow wow wow, what an inspiration. Your brother must be so happy for you as well, he knows you will have now given yourself many more years on your life.
    I have to say ,though ,in the last photo your clothes are way too big for you, lol.
    You look great, so very well done. You proved it can be done .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!