Options
    Keep it up!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • needtoloselaura
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!You are doing a good job! Thanks for the pics! It helps me and others believe losing weight can be done! Best wishes on weight loss road ahead!
  • rebekkee
    rebekkee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely amazing! I am aww struck. Way to go, keep this momentum going :)
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    OMG hun.. I am in tears now.. you are an amazing friend and motivating in so many ways..Thanks for sharing your story and pics with us all! You are a rockstar..I'll message you the rest of my thoughts...:flowerforyou:
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!
  • christinerush
    Options
    Oh my God! Im almost lost for words! Congrats on having such dedication to achieve what you have! Im so looking forward to seeing the result at the end of your journey! You must be so proud of yourself! I bet your brother is so proud of you too! :bigsmile:
  • caviarblack
    caviarblack Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Ah, you are amazing!!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,954 Member
    Options
    Wow! You amaze me. You have done what some say is impossible! Thanks for the inspiration!

Congratulations!:drinker:
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    That is incredible and inspiring. You've made wonderful progress and I hope you reach your goals. Congrats and fantastic job. I know that must take tons of commitment...and 287 pounds!!! That's a lot!!! Way to go! :D
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Wow. congratulations and thank you for sharing! Really truly best of luck moving forward! You've shown yourself and everyone else that you CAN do it!!!
  • rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing... May you be blessed w/all your success.
  • peaceinside
    peaceinside Posts: 272
    Options
    I love your story! I too love this site! So proud of you! Keep going and going and going! You ROCK!
    Peace! :flowerforyou:
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    your an inspiration man ... big time change .. awesome man ...
  • Tall_E
    Tall_E Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    The humility and presence you show in the way you tell your story says so much about what you've gained as much as what you've lost.

Thank you for allowing all of us to be inspired by you and to celebrate with you! Please count me as a friend.

Happy Anniversary! :flowerforyou:
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    It is amazing that you have lost so much in one year. You should be proud of yourself for all the hard work and perseverance. You look great!
  • SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Options
    This is probably the best story I've read on this site. You're doing a great job and you look awesome, keep it up.

Definitely gave me the extra motivation that I needed.
  • colalady1
    Options
    OMG. I don't know you but you are awesome. I just got on this site today and I am 285.4 pounds. My doctor said if I don't lose weight I am headed for diabetes. You have inspired me. I hope I do as well as you.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Holy Mother Mary!!! You are doing a phenomenal job!!!
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing accomplishment. I am blown away at how you can lose that kind of weight and I struggle with 41 lbs ..... Looking forward to more success for you in the future !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!