One year on mfp...287lbs towards a new me

Options

Replies

• XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    You made me cry. 80lbs in one month? That's incredible. I don't know you but I'm so proud of you doing this the proper way, no surgery. I'd love to be your mfp friend... Zara x
  • runningdiva77
    Options
    wow! you are amazing! great job
  • ShellyShuey
    ShellyShuey Posts: 162
    Options
    so awesome
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    Simply AMAZING!! Hate to say this though but think it is time for some new smaller clothes :) The ones you have on look quite bagggy! Treat yourself!!! 287lbs is a true accomplishment!!
  • Spunky50
    Spunky50 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow, so proud of you!!! What a wonderful life journey you have started, not just for yourself but for all the people you have inspired during your journey!! I work with a young fellow that is in the same place as you were a year ago and almost start crying when I see him walking down the hall. I pray that he wakes up before it is too late too. Thanks so much for sharing your story and being such an inspiration!! God bless!
  • nana6380__Chris
    nana6380__Chris Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I AM NEW ON HERE...And you are such an inspiration, I plan to be able to say the same thing in a year....Congrats
  • bigredhearts
    Options
    you are truly an inspiration and have done an amazing job! you look fabulous!
  • Tonya050511
    Options
    Your incredible and so, so inspiring!
  • Frederi825
    Frederi825 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job. Keep it up, my friend. Thanks for sharing.
  • rrchris
    rrchris Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Boy..did I just get a big dose of motivation and my goal is about 60-70 pounds loss. You are single handedly creating your
    own miracle!! We are all here for the same reason and sharing our tips and patting each other on the back is what makes the difference!! I am soooooo proud of you and for you =) Thanks so much for sharing your story to everyone including us "newbies".
  • rrchris
    rrchris Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You might be able to "tactfully" print out some information on My Fitenss Pal and leave in in the break room. That way others could see it. You never really know what might be on someones heart so maybe just quietly being able to read it might also be a big motivator...you could also add if anyone has any questions to contact you or leave your email address for contact.
  • smithfive
    smithfive Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    BRAVO to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smokin: :bigsmile:
  • fabmst
    fabmst Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZEBALLS!!
  • Dare2Believe
    Dare2Believe Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Amazing. what an incredible achievement. So happy for you. I wish you continued success.
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You are AMAZING!! Congratulations on your success!!
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Wow, great work!!!!
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Great work keep up all the hard work my friend
  • KSheehan72
    KSheehan72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What a journey - keep up the progress, we are all SO PROUD OF YOU!! MFP is the best :-)
  • catelabow
    catelabow Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That's just so incredible and inspiring!!!!
  • lizmoca
    lizmoca Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What an Inspirational journey, You made an awesome transformation.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!