One year on mfp...287lbs towards a new me

Options

Replies

• kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I'm applauding wildly for you right now! All the kudos in the world to you!!! :bigsmile:
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    WOWWWWWW dude!!! that is BEYOND wonderfully amazing!!!
  • amccord2
    amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for such a wonderful commitment! Truly an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • sarah329618
    Options
    You are such an inspiration to me and I am sure to plenty of other people. Keep up the AMAZING work you have been doing and great job!
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    That is outstanding!!!!
  • tina990
    tina990 Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm putting your picture on my wall. I had been a bit stuck and you're just the inspiration I need. P.S. Don't ever throw away those old pants! They have historic value. :)
  • Anet47
    Anet47 Posts: 24
    Options
    Gary, that is one incredible story! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal work! Seriously, you have so much to be proud of!
  • Pennythekat
    Options
    Congratulations!!! What an amazing story! You are such an inspiration!
  • christinedyck
    Options
    That was an incredibly moving story.. You give me hope :) Congratulations!!
  • wackicatt
    wackicatt Posts: 23
    Options
    BRAVO!!!!!! Congrats! You are awesome!!!! I am so proud of you, so so proud!! Keep up your determination & dedication!!!! My best to you, today & always......
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    You my friend have done one FANTASTIC and AMAZING job!!! Congratulations on 287 pounds gone. You truly are an inspiration to all of us here and especially to those who are thinking they could never achieve such results. Keep up the good work, you should be proud of your accomplishments.
  • ceannesjourney
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. My one year was at the end of March as well. I haven't had quite the success you've had this last year but I have still gone far myself. I figure I'm about halfway to goal and then I'll see how my body responds from there. Take care and keep up the awesome work! You are very inspirational!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Freakin' amazing. Well done, chuck :-)
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    YOu are amazing! Way to go. Keep up the good work!
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    simply fabulous!
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    The fact that you did this with just good old diet and exercise, no lap band, no radical surgeries , no TV show or coach.... wow just wow. Best of luck in the rest of your journey!
  • kelzpop
    kelzpop Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is absolutely awesome and what an inspiration!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!
  • hcubed_85
    Options
    WOW! You are an inspiration to me! Thank you for sharing and keep up the GREAT work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!