T.H.E. (Trying Hard Every day) Team - Week 17

Options
12345679»

Replies

• LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Just in case the power goes out, here is the link to tomorrow thread for next week.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/55662-t-h-e-trying-hard-everyday-team-week-18-welcome
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Kristi - I meant to give you this for last week's weigh-in:

dancing20happy20dance.gif

You are sooooooo completely ROCKING the fitness boat and your success is inspiring and contagious and makes me smile really big!

Just wanted to get that in before the next weigh-in.

And I have sooooooo enjoyed the encouragment everyone has shared with each other this week! What a great bunch of folk you are - I feel privileged to be amongst ya:heart:
  • cyndeebee
    cyndeebee Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Okay...Picture this:

I'm on my hands and knees typing this. Why?
    I had a painted table and chairs for sale. However, I'd given my daughter my computer desk, and started using the table.
    Last night, a local store owner came over and bought the set. And I'm (temporarily) left with no desk! So my monitor is perched up on top of some plastic drawers...
    The mouse is on an end table. But no room anywhere for the keyboard...except the floor.
    Fun.
    And this explains why I haven't said much today.

Weigh-in tomorrow...Whoo-hoo!
    I'm pretty sure I lost a pound this week...
    (I cheated and weighed myself mid-week.)

dWray...Wishing you wonderful news tomorrow.
    April...You'll see...Weigh-in isn't too bad. Easy to catch onto, and if you have problems, someone will help you out.
    Hello Maria! I know all about the technically challenged. Glad you're feeling a bit better. The first few days are always the hardest...

Another cake. More pictures, please. And kitty pictures, too...

I painted and rearranged furniture most of today. Lots of "natural" exercise.

Tomorrow, I go to start the appeal process for disability. This will involve lunch out with my folks. I love my parents. They're two of my best friends.

I'll see if I can rig up a table tomorrow...This is a wicked way to post.

Good night all...