Signs you’ve been here over 30 days....

Options
12346»

Replies

• nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    You obsess guiltily over the possibility that you had 1.75 servings of something for breakfast when you only recorded 1.5.

AHAHAHAHA yes!!

And you're pushed to work out more so that you can log it:laugh:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    My stories start with "the other day on mfp"

i will claim this one...

signs you've been here too long...Binary's scary clown face doesn't freak you out anymore...
    ...until you notice the white make up smudges outside your bedroom window.

oh, no....that just excites me.
    I don't live that far from you. Just sayin.

i am well aware.
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Another one - you are getting annoyed with posts " i am eating 1200 calories why I am not losing " and " To scared to eat back exersise calories"

No kidding!! Totally agree here!
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    How about......i'm at the office not getting work done because these posts are way too funny and addicting to pull myself from MFP!!!!

Yes...right at this very moment!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Signs you’ve been here over 30 days....

you already think you're on a plateu.

o god
    the truth
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    How about:

Your acid reflux is even worse these days bc you're not eating bread/pasta/etc,
    and instead you're eating meals with lots of tomato/onion/oranges/etc,
    that irritate the crap out of your acid reflux... :grumble:

but it's WORTH it. :laugh:
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    You obsess guiltily over the possibility that you had 1.75 servings of something for breakfast when you only recorded 1.5.

I'm SO glad I'm not the only one who has done it. At least now I can admit it!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    u look at sweets and think is it worth it?
    u log everything u are eating BEFORE you eat it
    housework is less of a chore and more of a i just burned more cals!
    u set the alarm before you have to get up to workout and if u dont you dont have the energy to get thru the day

^^^^^^^^ Definitely this!!!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    calories become currency.
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    When your three yr old daughter is sitting next to you and says " I'm watching calories with mama", like it's a movie.

Also when you notice your shopping cart looks completely different because their isn't junk food in there any more. Yay!!

:laugh: Or when your 3 yr old is constantly asking how many calories you've burned since buying your new HRM! LOL
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    you read the labels on everything
    I repack my lunch my husband makes saying, "I cant take this for lunch, it has ___ calories" as I toss it out of my bag.
    you tell your friends "this has __ calories in it" when THEY are eating something
    you tell your husband you cant eat _______ because I only have ___ calories left for today
    you workout so you can add ____ calories to eat something.

^^^this^^^

Plus a cupboard full of sensible treats that NO ONE in the house dares to touch, because they are MINE. (But some are going out of date because I won't eat them just yet...)
  • majik0516
    majik0516 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    When your 4yr old tells anyone that will listen that shes given up juice because it has too much sugar and empty calories. Gotta love her. :smooched:
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    ....When my 10 lb homebody dogs are too tired to chase the UPS guy cuz they've already put in 5 miles on the trails....

....When my dogs run to the door any time I put shoes or a bra on....must be time for another walk!
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    when you are so obsessed with losing your log in days you log in even when you're almost 10,000 miles from home (not kidding!) with just a message so you don't go back to zero! I will NOT go back to zero!

I definitely agree with starting stories with "this funny thing happened to someone on MFP the other day"
    "this person on MFP"
    "my MFP mate said...."

and you tell your MFP peeps more than you would your close friends. eg, you pooping activities and what colour, regularity and size etc. and yet you wouldn't dare tell someone on the bus that!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    i love this thread:laugh:
  • LuLuRunner1
    LuLuRunner1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Also when you get home from the gym you tell your spouse how far/how many cals burned/ and then proceed to show him your soaking wet shirt and sports bra and get disappointed that he is not giddy with the same excitement you are!

This is so me!
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    How about:

Your acid reflux is even worse these days bc you're not eating bread/pasta/etc,
    and instead you're eating meals with lots of tomato/onion/oranges/etc,
    that irritate the crap out of your acid reflux... :grumble:

but it's WORTH it. :laugh:
    im with you eat some yogurt for breakfast. it seems to be helping me!
  • Emv79
    Emv79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    ...my laundry is always "in process" and full of sweats, sports bras and socks...

So funny because it's so true!
    I'm also happy to see I'm not losing my mind as I too have talked back to people in workout DVDs (unless we're all losing our minds!).