today I became one of those CREEPY chicks

Options

Replies

• Peta22
    Peta22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Back to read this thread again... Ahhhhhh, starting to reconsider the benefits ofte gym :tongue:
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    haha...You, my dear, are gifted! Love this post and um, yeah, I get the creepy chick part~he prolly has 6 kids and an equally lovely wife at home (or 6 kids and his wife NEEDS to come to the gym!) or perhaps HE is the creeper, not you! OOPS! I said that out loud, bad me!!
  • jleslie66
    jleslie66 Posts: 31
    Options
    This is hilarious! We are not sex objects! Look me in the eyes! dont undress me with your eyes! LOL talk about a double standard!!
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    <----Taking some maple syrup with me on my next visit to the gym...in a minivan...

"It rubs the maple syrup on its skin or else it gets the hose again"
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious! We are not sex objects! Look me in the eyes! dont undress me with your eyes! LOL talk about a double standard!!

Men and women alike. If we find someone attractive, we wish or want to do dirty things to them haha. Human nature!!
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    At least you're not the girl who put her hand under my shirt Thursday night and told me my nipples were hard and my stomach was soft.

But, she was cute and intoxicated. lol
    loool now that's crossing the 'look, think about touching, but don't touch' line... ahaha I wonder what kind of reflex reaction you would have had if she wasn't so cute and plastered...

if she was breathing and had a pulse.. id be for it..

looool u have some hilariously, interesting, slightly rapey issues

Holy crap I just spit water on my desk LOL!
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    <----Taking some maple syrup with me on my next visit to the gym...

WIN!!!!
  • Peta22
    Options
    <----Taking some maple syrup with me on my next visit to the gym...in a minivan...

ROFLMAO!!!:laugh:
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    4c434f37.jpg

7nTnr.png

LMAO!
  • Peta22
    Options

Men and women alike. If we find someone attractive, we wish or want to do dirty things to them haha. Human nature!!

Absolute classic!!! :drinker:
  • tnorth82
    tnorth82 Posts: 186
    Options
    * ahem

I must confess I am ALWAYS perving over the hot guys in the gym! Something to focus attention on, some tight buns on the treadmill in front of me.... before you know it woosh, there goes 30 mins on the cross trainer!

The smaller the shorts the better!

Yum!
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I love this. hahaha
  • Myrtlemama4
    Myrtlemama4 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    omg I laughed so hard at the end..minivan..I hate it what that happens...hey at least it made your workout interesting..
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Can't wait till I'm one these chiseled demons of perfection haha
  • abc_life
    abc_life Posts: 28
    Options
    I find it rather hard to watch hot guys and keep from falling off the elliptical..true story
  • KilikiMom
    KilikiMom Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    i have those moments almost every night with my husband...but then i get to act on those thoughts LOL
  • Carol_27
    Carol_27 Posts: 40
    Options
    :laugh: I could hardly hide my smiles and laughing read this at the office, thanks for one of the best threads EVER! not only do I want to go to the gym more often but also buy some maple syrup!!
  • ashmac0303
    Options
    this post is brilliant - made me laugh so much, and it's ever so true!! LOL:laugh:
  • darkmouzy
    darkmouzy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I love this post it doesn't make me feel so alone!

I was walking by a gym once and a guy came out walking towards me.
    I walked into the pole.

Yeah that's right.
    Smooth :laugh:
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Awww man this gave me a good laugh this morning! Love it! It's like I always say, I may be married but I'm not BLIND! I look...hell sometimes I may even double or triple take lol!