today I became one of those CREEPY chicks

Options

Replies

• Hailei
    Hailei Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    loool now that's crossing the 'look, think about touching, but don't touch' line... ahaha I wonder what kind of reflex reaction you would have had if she wasn't so cute and plastered...

Reading this topic I remembered that feeling I always have when... I creep about the guys around :)) or fantasize, to make thing less creepish :P

I always wonder what would they think if they knew what I was thinking. In theory they would be flattered, but would they be flattered if the girl that fantasizes about them isn't a cute, slender beauty? But a chubby (fat lol) girl, like me? Would they be creeped out? It kind of kills the fun out of fantasizing, but I can't help it, lol
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    loool now that's crossing the 'look, think about touching, but don't touch' line... ahaha I wonder what kind of reflex reaction you would have had if she wasn't so cute and plastered...

Reading this topic I remembered that feeling I always have when... I creep about the guys around :)) or fantasize, to make thing less creepish :P

I always wonder what would they think if they knew what I was thinking. In theory they would be flattered, but would they be flattered if the girl that fantasizes about them isn't a cute, slender beauty? But a chubby (fat lol) girl, like me? Would they be creeped out? It kind of kills the fun out of fantasizing, but I can't help it, lol

you
    a.) have pulse..
    b.) can breathe..

ergo.. im for it! take me out back..
  • Ayeshat
    Ayeshat Posts: 209
    Options

lol hun the whole point of fantasizing is that anything goes..... i.e u are totally undeniably infallibly irresistible to everyone and anyone... as for cute slender beauty vs. otherwise, it doesn't matter the source, still boosts the ego :-)
  • Ayeshat
    Options

you
    a.) have pulse..
    b.) can breathe..

lool wow dude i gotta say.. maybe have some higher standards.... is being a woman neccessary ? haha
  • Hailei
    Hailei Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    you
    a.) have pulse..
    b.) can breathe..

I kind of lose my pulse and my breath during those moments, so :))

Yeah, thanks for the encouragements, I'm still gonna wonder lol
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    At least you're not the girl who put her hand under my shirt Thursday night and told me my nipples were hard and my stomach was soft.

But, she was cute and intoxicated. lol

She would have gotten the same as the cute one did. "eh, this isn't such a good idea"
    I'm a one girl kinda guy.

Keep in mind, this was AFTER her boss caught her with her hand down my pants at the bar. She hadn't reached her destination yet, but she wasn't slowing down either.
  • mrmanmeat
    Options
    At least you're not the girl who put her hand under my shirt Thursday night and told me my nipples were hard and my stomach was soft.

did you pounce.. drunk girl+touching nips= fun for a couple of hours.. and since shes drunk = will not remember..
    negative. I removed her hands from my shirt lol.
    <-taken.
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    For most people it isn't creepy unitl you start drooling in public! I mean buckets full!
  • Ayeshat
    Options

She would have gotten the same as the cute one did. "eh, this isn't such a good idea"

Keep in mind, this was AFTER her boss caught her with her hand down my pants at the bar. She hadn't reached her destination yet, but she wasn't slowing down either.
    Woow this girl is full on
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Lol! This thread made me laugh!

I once walked into a lamp post whilst ogling a fit guy across the other side of the road. A tad embarrassing but hey, this was like over 16/17 years ago! Lol!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    4c434f37.jpg

7nTnr.png
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    So nice to see that we guys are not the only ones with movies in our minds of hot women...lol
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    So nice to see that we guys are not the only ones with movies in our minds of hot women...lol

Would you be so kind as to write it down, don't forget any details...
  • mrmanmeat
    Options

Woow this girl is full on

She was. She apologized to me the next day, as soon as I walked into the building lol. It wasn't a problem, it was funny. If I could have, I would have though. But I'm happy where I'm at.
  • mrmanmeat
    Options

Would you be so kind as to write it down, don't forget any details...

maple syrup, all you need to know.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    this thread has had my brain locked all day...

sigh
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, did you say something....
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    :(
  • upnorthtim
    upnorthtim Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Why don't I think this is creepy?....wish I had abs.....LOL
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    It is so amusing and funny to hear and read what women say about men.