today I became one of those CREEPY chicks

Options

Replies

• minimaggie
    minimaggie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    how is that creepy? you didn't touch him, drool on him, leave a note in lipstick on his windows that you want to have crazy wild baby oil filled monkey sex, or anything like that...

mental fantasies are NORMAL!!!!! it's going beyond that where creepiness steps in.

Finally someone else who knows about wild monkey sex!!! :bigsmile: My SO thought I was crazy when I brought it up!!! :blushing:
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I have to agree I've totally had my creepy chick moments at my gym. Especially with one me and my friend call "big package guy" lol
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I love looking a great bodies on guys. Married almost 35 years.. My husband looks at girls.. He says "just because you're on a diet, doesn't mean you can't read the menu"...
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    There's only one guy I creep on at the gym. It makes my workout so much easier if he's there. Otherwise all I have to look at are a bunch of high school kids working out, and that's just not happening!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I'm a ninja with my creep. I use the mirrors to locate/stare/stalk the hotties.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Loved this thread. Cheers :drinker:
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options

Sweet!
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    LOL, love it!! Call me creepy too then. I have my visual memory of the tall drink of water checking out vids at the video store last year. Didn't even see his face...just the way his hair curled on the nape of his neck, the way his shoulders fit into his t-shirt, and the jeans..OMG, the jeans!! I think it's normal for people checking out others that they find attractive...and so what if we make up a scene or two in our head!! :tongue:
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    Well that settles it. I'm getting a minivan.

:laugh:
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options

Like a CHAMP!
  • Bulk1969
    Bulk1969 Posts: 87
    Options
    just back from hot gym session, my top cling to me like maple syrup and I did notice a few wierd looks
    :tongue:
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I hate to admit it but today I crossed the line at the gym. Well maybe not crossed it but mighty dang close to it. There's this guy (don't all great stories start with 'there's this guy?) omgosh beautiful guy. Works really hard on his body and it shows. I couldn't help it today because he had on a super tight workout shirt that clung to him like maple syrup to pancakes. YUM! Muscles cut up like a 4 karat diamond and they look just as hard. <SIGH> We were both working in the dumbbell section so he was right beside me doing hammer curls and dips and lord-a-mighty not sure if my sweat was from watching him or my own workout. As I finished up with weights and moved on to elliptical he was at the front desk talking right in my line of vision. I just kept thinking I would love to rub my fingers across his abs. Had this whole movie worked out in my head by the time I finished my cardio. Let's just say it involved a speedo, baby oil, and lots of flexing. :love: We left at the same time and my dream was ruined when he drove off in a mini van :brokenheart:

Am I the only one who has had a creepy chick moment like this??? Please ladies tell me about your creepy chick moment.

Okay okay, at least you didn't actual fondle him!
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    That's it. I'm pouring maple syrup on my abs before going to the gym.

:laugh:
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    it not like he caught you sniffing the equipment he was using, like a post last week. not creeper to think naughty thoughts, it does become creeper if you find yourself in a tree branch at night near his house. :laugh:
    Oops. I didn't realize you saw me there.

Oh thank goodness, I was worried it was Darth Celtic. :tongue:
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    it not like he caught you sniffing the equipment he was using, like a post last week. not creeper to think naughty thoughts, it does become creeper if you find yourself in a tree branch at night near his house. :laugh:
    Oops. I didn't realize you saw me there.

Oh thank goodness, I was worried it was Darth Celtic. :tongue:

that was me in the branch below tk.. sorry..
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    lol I have that creepy chick momemt every time I watch Supernatural and see my TV Hubby Jensen Ackles aka Dean Winchester.... mmmmmm *drifts off into another creepy chick moment*
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    too funny, we're all talkative at the gym I go to.

It is annoying when your working out and some girl walks up and starts bending down right in front of you and keeps checking to see if you noticed. and I'm a dream guy by any stretch of the imagination. me and my wife try to go together as often as we can, we flirt with each other and play a lot and it still doesn't deter some of the creepers ;p
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options

lol smooth move:laugh:
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    Don't assume he's married....maybe he lives in a van down by the river!

chrisfarley.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    We all to do it whether we admit it or not and the what extent might change but I think its perfectly normal. With that said, I may not be the best judge of normal because I am WAY far from there. I agree...next time say hi! :happy: