today I became one of those CREEPY chicks

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• stephensmith0929
    Options
    I hate to admit it but today I crossed the line at the gym. Well maybe not crossed it but mighty dang close to it. There's this guy (don't all great stories start with 'there's this guy?) omgosh beautiful guy. Works really hard on his body and it shows. I couldn't help it today because he had on a super tight workout shirt that clung to him like maple syrup to pancakes. YUM! Muscles cut up like a 4 karat diamond and they look just as hard. <SIGH> We were both working in the dumbbell section so he was right beside me doing hammer curls and dips and lord-a-mighty not sure if my sweat was from watching him or my own workout. As I finished up with weights and moved on to elliptical he was at the front desk talking right in my line of vision. I just kept thinking I would love to rub my fingers across his abs. Had this whole movie worked out in my head by the time I finished my cardio. Let's just say it involved a speedo, baby oil, and lots of flexing. :love: We left at the same time and my dream was ruined when he drove off in a mini van :brokenheart:

Am I the only one who has had a creepy chick moment like this??? Please ladies tell me about your creepy chick moment.

OMG that was YOU!?!?!? You were TOTALLY creeping me out!!!! :)
  • redlion45
    redlion45 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Nothing creepy about it (unless you followed him home):noway:
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i like it when a girl stares! too bad im crappy at conversation lol
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I LOVED reading this and if that is what describes a "creepy chick"...I am so there with you!!! lol But darnit...a mini van..lol. Hmmm...maybe we can imagine he is a divorced man...great dad.....with a couple of kids and his other car is a vet...hehe
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    LOL..because I'm a complete dork, I lose my step!
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    Don't feel bad - I have a major crush on my Vybez Fitness instructor, Nana. OMG...and when he makes his way through the crowd and comes to dance with me...rawr!!!

wait.. what happens during the RAWR part?

LOL..because I'm a complete dork, I lose my step!
  • jenn26point2
    jenn26point2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I've got a Body God at my gym too. See him everyday over lunch. He reminds me of Randy Orton Jr from WWE. He's yummy! Tattoos, bulging muscles, tight abs, runner, sweaty, tan, hot, hot, hot...

I don't know what he drives b/c he walks to the gym. I do know that he's a Marine, which just makes him that much sexier. I love military gyms!!! :love:
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Ok, I don't go to a gym to work out, but being that I outfit law enforcement, fire etc in uniforms ya'll can imagine what sorts of goodies come through.
    I recently had a crop of fresh rookies and omg there was one that was just so cute...needless to say it was fun to fit him. Poor kid.

no sir.. i cant read the tape.. i will have to measure your inseam again.. its better without pants.. take those off..

lol..this had me laughing. I recently had a facial done and she also does Brazillian (did I spell that right?) waxes on men's privates and she was telling me some really WILD and fun stories!
  • lmserafino
    lmserafino Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lol I do it all the time. I feel like if guys are gonna stare at me I have the right to stare at them :tongue:
  • WinWinGo
    WinWinGo Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I wuold just say, as a guy, we need WAY moe female creepers at the gym lol.

tumblr_lo5a9geG4i1qdfdzio1_400.jpg

moe?

No, Moe!
    tumblr_m1k8wxrdkZ1rsnhzoo1_400.gif

couldn't help myself.
  • TheSpicyMermaid
    TheSpicyMermaid Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    As a 33year old, I've found I've turned into a Puma. Yes, I made that up because since I'm in a happy relationship and have been for 5 years, but I love to ogle dem boys, I couldn't be a Cougar. (And by boys, I DO mean at least over 18, lol.)
  • ashlysnd
    ashlysnd Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    HAHA!!! Maybe I should join a gym too.... :bigsmile:
  • ashlysnd
    ashlysnd Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Damn I think I want to **** this guy too.

Oh My Gosh! Sudden outburst of laughter just happened.... :laugh:
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Normally I'm not aware of anything in the gym besides my workout and correct form. Although today was a bit different probably because this was the last thread I read before my workout....

I'm getting in a monster set of cable crossover in front of the mirror at my gym. After my last set I catch a reflection in the mirror glimpse of two ladies on the leg extension machine staring at me. While resetting the arms on the machine I looked over at them, smiled and chuckled a bit. They said hello to which I responded "Hi", I think they could tell I was blushing (although I have dark chocolate skin) then I got the up and down look by one of them which made the other one giggle.

Then my wife entered the scene .... duh duh duh.... no giggling after that....