Anyone eating fast-food and still loosing? :)

Options
123457»

Replies

• kmp14
    kmp14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    All the time. I just keep an on on the calories.
  • Deathangl13
    Deathangl13 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Every day...
  • tradingfoods
    tradingfoods Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    hi I do some, I try to get on the internet and see what they have that I can eat and how many calories. So far that has worked even with fast food places
  • countrygirl812
    Options
    Maybe because people should not restrict their diets or avoid certain foods simply because someone on the internet said that food was bad. I personally don't believe that any food is bad. All food has some level and quality of nutritional value. And guess what, I'm not angry. Defending my point about orange juice does not make me angry. But before you attempt to escalate me to that point, I think I will just walk away from this thread. Yet again, the "sensationalists" have denied the truth.

OP, I hope your question has been answered.

Let's not bother Whit. The thread has been taken over by the OMG 20 GRAMS OF SUGAR! OMG SODIUM! crowd. Like it was destined to from the start.

*links arms and skips away*

Quick tip, if you are wondering who to listen to, check to see how much weight people have lost and how long they've been here. It's a good way of figuring out who's full of it and who isn't. Ta!

We really need a "like" button on here for this. ^^^
  • Logicalpoots
    Options
    Anyone with a third grade reading comprehension could ascertain from my post that I was neither recommending nor endorsing an all fast-food diet, as I explicitly state such in the post. If one is able to eat ONLY fast-food and still lose weight then I think it answers the original question. Your comments are irrelevant.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I know alot of people will look down on this, but I still eat anything I want (including fast food) in moderation.

There is atleast one day a week where I have to eat dinner on the run so it is either Subway or Wendy's for me. Subway is much better for you because I get their veggie sub, but I don't always have time. Just be careful of what and how often...everyday wouldn't be a good idea. JMO
  • Nastasha915
    Nastasha915 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I do eat fast food, I just am careful about my choices. I don't go to fast food restaurants on the spur of the moment. i give myself enough time to look up that restaurants nutritional information so that I can make a wise choice. I usually only go when I don't feel like cooking.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Nearly everyday.

I just make good choices and ask for things off (like mayo, or any kind of sauces), and I might remove half a bun, etc. I don't get fries or a drink (if I do, it's water only). I ate Wendy's for dinner last night and it was less than 400 calories.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I eat tijuana flats once a week, every week.
    I go for the lowest cal option, and just know if I am eating that I will eat lighter for the rest of the day.
    It simply math, if your allow x amount of calories per day as long as you don't go over it, you will still loose weight.

I am not an expert, but this is my understanding and I still loose weight.
    I eat chocolate and an unhealthy snack daily, and have lost 26 pounds in 2 months so.
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I do periodically, but most of the time I look up the calories first or log it ahead of time so I know for sure what I am getting into, lol. I also try to make wiser decisions... thin crust pizza instead of deep dish or stuffed crust. Grilled chicken sandwich instead of fried, side salad instead of french fries. And IF you splurge on something unhealthy... no biggie! Work it off and keep moving :smile:
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Yup, had it today for lunch...Wendy's Small Chili poured over a side salad. No cheese or crackers. It's yummy and 235 cals. :)
  • garnet1483
    garnet1483 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I eat out about once a week, sometimes twice, but I make sure it still fits into my calories. I also eat frozen pizza, candy, and cake. Just not on a regular basis. I log it all, and again, make sure I have the calories for it. Or else I do an extra long workout to make up for it. About once a week I'll have a day where I'll log, but not worry about meeting my calorie goal. So far, it's not only worked, it's kept craving and binges in check.
  • ConcordPhil
    ConcordPhil Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I very rarely eat fast food anymore. When I do it's usually because I get tricked by the tempting aromas... those fries and burgers smell so good. I think they actually pump those smells into the air to attract people driving by. Then I actually eat the food and I feel like I have a pound of grease in my stomach. Not good.
  • BreakingOath
    BreakingOath Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I go to Moe's Southwest Grill every Monday and eat. I get the Art Vandalay which is the vegetarian burrito. I load it up with rice, black beans, and all kinds of other veggies on a whole grain wrap.
  • AprilPayne24
    Options
    Chick-fil-a!

Grilled Chicken Sandwich on a Wheat Bun/Side Salad with Low Fat Honey Mustard/Unsweetened Tea! :)

Every Saturday...
  • ellyallen
    ellyallen Posts: 30
    Options
    I still eat fast food on occasion. It is definitely not as often as I used to. Also, I am conscious about the calories and will opt for the smaller portions or lower calorie items. Hope this helps.
  • oreyna
    oreyna Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Chick Fil A Rocks!!!
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I do. I just eat in moderation! Like when I order pizza I now get thin crust and veggies on it... Or when I go anywhere else I either get diet pop or water and get the small combos. I usually eat out twice a week :)

Same here!!
  • MissHellsing
    MissHellsing Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I do. Like said before in moderation. Moe's and Zaxby's in particular. :p But I don't really eat a lot of fast food in general these days