I don't have a single tattoo

Options
123457»

Replies

• NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Me too and it's long past time we do something about that.

^^^ agree...but i'm a wimp when it comes to pain... :sad:
    I seriously LOVE needles. Like, loooooooove them. The slight burn, the scrape, it's awesome.

I also like shots and giving blood, though, so take that for what it's worth. I'm strange.

OMG.... I don't have any tattoos either. Or piercings... I'm a needle-phobe. I literally have fits of sobbing when I get vaccinations or blood draws. :\
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Keep it that way. There aren't many left with that kind of class.

Wait, so my mom, who just got a tattoo in honor of her best friend surviving a second brain aneurysm doesn't have class? Or that I don't have class for getting tat for the son I lost?

Maybe you should consider that some (many? most?) of us get tats for very good reasons before making such remarks.

Yeah...let's not bring class into it. I know a lot of very un-classy people who have no tattoos. Just sayin.
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I don't have one either. Im not anti-tatt at all..quiet envious of the more tasteful ink you see on folks...guess I'm too much of a wussie when it comes to needles, and at 45, I'm just too old now :-)

Psh! My mom got her tat at 50 (and before I got mine!), and her older sister got one or two while in her 40s/50s. You're not too old!

Can't help you with the wuss thing, though. :ohwell:

On a side note, I like the "one year" rule for tats. I think that would help keep make sure you *really* want it.
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Do nothing.
  • YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I dont' have one now but I'm getting one when I get to goal for a treat to myself... plus it makes me go ahead and get one then too because I'm a bit of a chicken XD
  • foxy2311
    foxy2311 Posts: 179
    Options

Wait, so my mom, who just got a tattoo in honor of her best friend surviving a second brain aneurysm doesn't have class? Or that I don't have class for getting tat for the son I lost?

Maybe you should consider that some (many? most?) of us get tats for very good reasons before making such remarks.

:) Agreed
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options

A comment by the classless. Classy.
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I want one that is a cross, that has a banner draped over it with the tails saying FROG's PUSH (which stands for Fully Rely On God, and Pray Until Something Happens), on my left shoulder blade (so its behind my heart) but I'm a chicken

I'm confused. On one post, you agree that the OP shouldn't get one, then you say you want one...?
  • k_sharp
    k_sharp Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have two but both are places that no one can see unless I show them. One is on my butt a flower I got when I was 18 my cousin and I got the same thing, and the other is three stars its all shading on my lower abdominal area below my pant line. I would like to get another one but I'm not sure what I want yet... My husband got his first one last year at 28 but his is a symbol for his job and it means a lot to him!
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options

A comment by the classless. Classy.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I don't either.
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options

Hey - way to judge a whole group of people who have NOTHING in common except they all have tattoos. That type hate is pretty rare these days :P
  • Ayeshat
    Ayeshat Posts: 209
    Options
    i looooove tattoos... on other people but I probably wouldn't get one myself
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    What should I do?

congratulate yourself for being smart!