Ok. So I've never done a dating site. POF experience after 1

Options
12346»

Replies

• zoedallas
    zoedallas Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I just got this in a message on POF, like seriously just this morning, and um, what do I say back haha

Oh glorious beauty who's beauty is glorious and everlasting, I would ride a rabid
    elephant through diamond-tipped thorn bushes while fighting off Plutonian Killbeasts
    with only the vision of your loveliness for protection, all for the chance to fight the
    dinosaur robots who held you captive in their inpenetrable fortress of penetration and
    conquest.
    OK, that guy gets points for originality and humor. Online dating is very different for guys. There is a ton of competition and they generally have to do the chasing. It's hard for them to stand out in the crowd.

This guy was funny and I'd answer. If nothing else, just to see what he comes up with next.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I just got this in a message on POF, like seriously just this morning, and um, what do I say back haha

Oh glorious beauty who's beauty is glorious and everlasting, I would ride a rabid
    elephant through diamond-tipped thorn bushes while fighting off Plutonian Killbeasts
    with only the vision of your loveliness for protection, all for the chance to fight the
    dinosaur robots who held you captive in their inpenetrable fortress of penetration and
    conquest.
    OK, that guy gets points for originality and humor. Online dating is very different for guys. There is a ton of competition and they generally have to do the chasing. It's hard for them to stand out in the crowd.

This guy was funny and I'd answer. If nothing else, just to see what he comes up with next.

Seems like trying hard for something so basic as an introduction. Maybe I'm doing it wrong because all the women that want to meet me, I don't want to meet
    I have sent a few emails and a few have responded.

Ymmmm. Prob not for me

But I'm keeping an open mind.