Any girls with fat thighs have success stories?

Options
123457»

Replies

• BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    Sorry this is so pic heavy but I wanted to give good visual examples. It takes time for the shape of your thighs to change with diet alone. You will get a better shape earlier from working out but since I was unable to do this I figured I would provide a diet only example of what could be done. So it was rather hard to find a picture that showed my thighs from before. I had a bad habit of deleting any shots that had more than waist up but even in this knees up shot I think you can tell I had fairly sizable thighs. I was about 218.

gracevisit.jpg

This picture is about 55lbs down and you can see the shape of my thighs hasn't changed much.

picsfromcamera066_zps308a825d.jpg

Forgive the suggestiveness of this shot but it is a fairly clear look at my thighs after the weight loss without the aid of good jeans. I am about 118 in this shot.

f38bb09a-9a32-4101-9386-fc71f7126128_zps43aa2a84.jpg

And here is full shot with the aid of good jeans

P1000701552x1024_zps1f213fef.jpg

Just by losing the weight they will drop eventually but it took the majority of my weight being gone before the shape of them began to change.

wow you look great! but i think the shape of your thighs still look the same. you look like a much smaller hourglass/pear shape.

great job on the weight loss !

Good job!! Also, LOVE the jeans!