Cheeseburger Tuesday

Options

Replies

• OMGLeigh
    OMGLeigh Posts: 236
    Options
    I'm down for a Cheeseburger Tuesday. All I have are vegetarian patties, but it'll still be tasty.

aISJa.png?1?4592
    Added a fried egg to my veggie burger.
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I missed Cheeseburger Tuesday but I made up for it today - lunch at a local place called Amazón Grill and this is the Amazón Burger: avocado, bacon, provolone, pickled onion, smoked mustard, and jalapeno mayo on a sourdough bun + sweet potato fries:

amazon042512.jpg
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I missed Cheeseburger Tuesday but I made up for it today - lunch at a local place called Amazón Grill and this is the Amazón Burger: avocado, bacon, provolone, pickled onion, smoked mustard, and jalapeno mayo on a sourdough bun + sweet potato fries:
    I LOVE Amazon Grill!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Beautiful work everybody! I'm sorry I missed Cheeseburger Tuesday this week ( on a work trip across the country at the moment ) but I am delighted to see all the participants pics! NOMS!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Friendly reminder that TODAY is Cheeseburger Tuesday!

Looking forward to seeing all your deliciousness!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I am having a turkey burger for lunch. Already planned. Mine is boring through with no cheese and just ketchup. Damn good though!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Work is having taco tuesday...........................................................................has a nice ring too.............................
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I am so participating in this today - not by choice - Employee picnic - yey me...
  • ashlielinn
    ashlielinn Posts: 920
    Options
    May is National Cheeseburger Month in the US ;)
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    I'm down for a Cheeseburger Tuesday. All I have are vegetarian patties, but it'll still be tasty.

aISJa.png?1?4592
    Added a fried egg to my veggie burger.

This looks AWESOME!!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    May is National Cheeseburger Month in the US ;)

I approve of this holiday.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I tend to have my burgers on the weekends...on Sunday it was a 1/4 lb. burger with pepper jack, pickles, avocado, tomato, spinach, red onion, spicy mustard, and ketchup served with sweet potato fries and watermelon. Nom.
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Dang, totally forgot this week. But last night I had a really delicious salmon burger with a dill sauce on a ciabatta bun. :-) Too bad I didn't take pictures.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Now I want this...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0xXAQLlW8YbAP4J5hUtmZNVZArToCHAv8SUggiw_SuPEOcwPqbw
  • gleechick609
    gleechick609 Posts: 551
    Options
    A little cheeseburger with EVERYTHING on it from Five Guys Burgers and Fries sits in my belly and is resting peacefully.

It was delicious. The sauteed onions, mushrooms, mayo, mustard, ketchup, crisp lettuce, juicy tomato slices, buttery flavored roll, a delicious and perfectly cooked portion of beef and a slice of yellow cheese......I am one happy woman.

525463_3008216287647_587545359_n.jpg
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    A little cheeseburger with EVERYTHING on it from Five Guys Burgers and Fries sits in my belly and is resting peacefully.

It was delicious. The sauteed onions, mushrooms, mayo, mustard, ketchup, crisp lettuce, juicy tomato slices, buttery flavored roll, a delicious and perfectly cooked portion of beef and a slice of yellow cheese......I am one happy woman.

I :heart: their fries
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options

That is one beautiful burger. And yes, their fries are amazing.
  • gleechick609
    gleechick609 Posts: 551
    Options
    I :heart: their fries

I wish I got their fries. They just give you WAY too much and I hate throwing away food because I can not finish. If the boyfriend was with me, he could have finished off what I didn't eat. :happy:
  • erikapereira
    erikapereira Posts: 196
    Options
    Ray's Hell Burger in Arlington, Virginia uses steak meat to make their hamburgers. You'll never find anything as good, ever again.
    -wtk

Menu: http://rayshellburger.com/images/1713_MENU_1-15-12.pdf

thanks 4 the info, I am going to check this place out.
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options

OMG Yum! The closest Five Guys to me is about 30 mins away but it might be worth it for next Cheeseburger Tuesday :heart:

I'm on my way to a little local burger joint to get a delicious slab of heaven. I'll take pics and post if I don't gobble it down before I remember :laugh: