Cheeseburger Tuesday

Options

Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I had every intention of making my own burger this evening, but sadly, did not have time.

Wendy's cheeseburger and fries were tasty enough...
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I had every intention of making my own burger this evening, but sadly, did not have time.

Wendy's cheeseburger and fries were tasty enough...

I haven't had Wendy's more than once in the last several years. I deeply regret all that time wasted.

Tonight I just had a bunless turkey burger with swiss and Sriracha, no pictures though.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Double 8oz cheddar and jalapeno juicy lucys topped with cheddar, bacon, onion straws and homemade sweet and spicy bbq sauce

2012-05-01%252018.30.33.jpg
    2012-05-01%252018.35.52.jpg
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I had a quarter pounder with cheese today! It was delicious!
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My picture contribution for this week:

530380_10150718207681538_730691537_9645379_495798515_n.jpg

Its a quarter pound cheeseburger with cheddar cheese, spicy mustard, lettuce, tomatoes and extra pickles :) Its not the best pic, but I was getting stares in the restaurant for taking pictures of my food, lol. I wish I got a picture of the inside; its medium-rare and the middle was so pink *drool*

I also had a side of fries and their fries are like carnival fries...mmmm.... Pretty much used up my whole day's calories, but it was worth it!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    My picture contribution for this week:

530380_10150718207681538_730691537_9645379_495798515_n.jpg

Its a quarter pound cheeseburger with cheddar cheese, spicy mustard, lettuce, tomatoes and extra pickles :) Its not the best pic, but I was getting stares in the restaurant for taking pictures of my food, lol. I wish I got a picture of the inside; its medium-rare and the middle was so pink *drool*

I also had a side of fries and their fries are like carnival fries...mmmm.... Pretty much used up my whole day's calories, but it was worth it!

That looks beautiful! Nice work!
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Double 8oz cheddar and jalapeno juicy lucys topped with cheddar, bacon, onion straws and homemade sweet and spicy bbq sauce

2012-05-01%252018.30.33.jpg
    2012-05-01%252018.35.52.jpg

Do you make all your own burgers? I swear, you always have some of the yummiest looking burgers on this thread!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

Do you make all your own burgers? I swear, you always have some of the yummiest looking burgers on this thread!

Yup, I try to make as much as I can from scratch, so the onion straws and bbq were made by me as well
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options

Yup, I try to make as much as I can from scratch, so the onion straws and bbq were made by me as well

Looks great!!!
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    A day late again...better late than never! Today's was chicken with goat cheese, avocado, and sauteed mushrooms and red onions + jicama fries:

burger050212.jpg
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    A day late again...better late than never! Today's was chicken with goat cheese, avocado, and sauteed mushrooms and red onions + jicama fries:

burger050212.jpg

Beautiful!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    How's this for cheeseburger Tuesday? Rodents of Unusual Size
    Picture+416.jpg

http://theprimaljunkfoodie.blogspot.com/2012/05/rodents-of-unusual-size-on-stick.html
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Friendly reminder all that TOMORROW is Cheeseburger Tuesday! Can't wait to see your yummies!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    How's this for cheeseburger Tuesday? Rodents of Unusual Size
    Picture+416.jpg

http://theprimaljunkfoodie.blogspot.com/2012/05/rodents-of-unusual-size-on-stick.html

Oddly enough, I would definitely eat that... :smile:
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I had a cheeseburger today, but I forgot to take a picture. Guess I'll have to have another one tomorrow! :drinker:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Happy Cheeseburger Tuesday all!! :smile:
  • Shfiftyfive
    Shfiftyfive Posts: 261
    Options
    dis gun be goooooood.
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Ray's Hell Burger in Arlington, Virginia uses steak meat to make their hamburgers. You'll never find anything as good, ever again.
    -wtk

Menu: http://rayshellburger.com/images/1713_MENU_1-15-12.pdf

I have looked, and I like the sound of the Big Punisher - do they do take-out and would they deliver to England? It all sounds really good!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    dis gun be goooooood.

Ummhumm.

My burger for tonight is a salmon filet burger stuffed with jumbo lump crab meat, mozzarella, tomato, and tobasco on a Kaiser roll. I won't forget a picture this time.
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    mmm a bleu cheese bacon avocado burger on a grilled garlic chiabatta roll sounds delish right about now

Yum this minus the bleu cheese add some brie and grilled onions too.