Cheeseburger Tuesday

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Darn, if I had only known, will definitely get in on Cheeseburger Tuesday next week :)
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    I had to get mine in over the weekend - this is from a Peruvian restaurant (hey, good reviews on the burgers!) with sides of platanos maduros and yuca fries that didn't make it in to the picture:

kingchickenburger.jpg

That looks awesome!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I just drove by the Madison Pub and it says it's Cheeseburger Tuesday there. This must be catching on, Liz :D
  • Kooraloo
    Kooraloo Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I indulged in one of these.
    Likeactually. I borrowed my friend's for the day and forgot to give them back... Fit perfectly into my calorie goals.
    polymer_clay_hamburger_earrings_by_talty-d4pptgo.jpg
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Son of a....sushi.

I've been trying to avoid the green chile & gorgonzola cheeseburger that's in the fridge; it's so delicious and evil. Damn you, father, for sending me home with FOUR of them!! I'm praying the hubby eats it so I won't have to (I've already had two of them this week!)

Can we just say I celebrated early?
  • wbgolden
    Options
    Son of a....sushi.

I've been trying to avoid the green chile & gorgonzola cheeseburger that's in the fridge; it's so delicious and evil. Damn you, father, for sending me home with FOUR of them!! I'm praying the hubby eats it so I won't have to (I've already had two of them this week!)

green chile...and gorgonzOMG that sounds amazing. two of my favorite things!
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Son of a....sushi.

green chile...and gorgonzOMG that sounds amazing. two of my favorite things!

To. Die. For. :love:

Just sauté some fresh roasted green chiles with garlic, grill the burger with cheese on top, and toast the bun. That's it; no condiments required!!!
  • wbgolden
    Options
    To. Die. For. :love:

Just sauté some fresh roasted green chiles with garlic, grill the burger with cheese on top, and toast the bun. That's it; no condiments required!!!
    this has just become plan A: i have about 15 lbs of roasted green chiles vacuum packed in my freezer. all my tuesdays are now accounted for! lol
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh YES!
    Pancetta and smoked blue cheese "Big Mac"

2012-06-12%252018.15.25.jpg
    2012-06-12%252018.16.36.jpg
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Freddy's Bacon and Bleu Cheeseburger!! So BAD, But SO GOOD!!!
  • atomiclauren
    Options
    I know it's not Tuesday and (nor did I eat this on a Tuesday) but this thread needs some life support!

sg5my.jpg
  • atomiclauren
    Options
    I'm just going to make this cheeseburger Friday! Here's another version of the above:

tyj6z.jpg