Cheeseburger Tuesday

Options

Replies

• amandasowards
    Options
    I went to a local joint which is actually a pizza place oddly enough and had a Cackle burger, its an odd combination but it was ohh so good! it consists of a 1/2lb burger on a pretzel roll with bacon, cheese, fried egg, peanut butter, and grape jelly! soooo delicious! i will have to take a picture next time i have one!!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    was gonna go for the cheeseburger in honor of the day. but I had a different hankerin and went with chinese buffet tuesday.
    :)

I say it counts because the whole point of Cheeseburger Tuesday is eating what you really want! I couldn't pass up calzones at dinner, so I had that instead.

REMEMBER that it has to fit your calories or it doesn't count for Cheeseburger Tuesday though.
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Oh no! I looked at the calendar and it was already Thursday! :frown:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Oh no! I looked at the calendar and it was already Thursday! :frown:

I know!!! I forgot. My bad!!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Hey guys! Friendly reminder that TODAY is Cheeseburger Tuesday!!
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately for me (or fortunate depending on how you look at it) it's been "Cheeseburger Tuesday" for me for the past week :):(

A stalemate week....
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I want to tell everyone that says they can't make their calories to eat a cheeseburger. I'm not having one today but I did have one the other night. I like mustard and pickles on mine. Yummy.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Happy Cheeseburger Tuesday everyone!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Why do you do this to me???? Now I want to change my Subway plans for a burger!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Why do you do this to me???? Now I want to change my Subway plans for a burger!

Because it's Cheeseburger Tuesday! :smile:
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely having burgers and sweet potato fries tonight. YUM!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely having burgers and sweet potato fries tonight. YUM!
    Cafe Express???? YUM!
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    Sorry - not for me tonight. Today is Taco Tuesday...

Besides, I had a cheeseburger YESTERDAY...
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Beef and pork sausage patties on pretzel rolls stuffed with mozzarella and topped with provolone, crispy sopressata and prosciutto, lombardo and peppadew peppers.

2012-05-29%252018.13.19.jpg
    2012-05-29%252018.15.06.jpg
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Beef and pork sausage patties on pretzel rolls stuffed with mozzarella and topped with provolone, crispy sopressata and prosciutto, lombardo and peppadew peppers.

2012-05-29%252018.13.19.jpg
    2012-05-29%252018.15.06.jpg

That looks sublime! :)
  • taahine01
    taahine01 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA.....LOVE IT!!!

I'll definitely be doing cheeseburger Tuesdays though for me, it'll probably be more like one a month hehe (cutting back, though not completely --- noooo ways) on meats!!!! :wink: :wink:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    HAHAHAHA.....LOVE IT!!!

I'll definitely be doing cheeseburger Tuesdays though for me, it'll probably be more like one a month hehe (cutting back, though not completely --- noooo ways) on meats!!!! :wink: :wink:

You can also do veggie burgers, fish burgers, etc. Just make it work for you. :smile:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Just made my cheeseburger with swiss, lettuce, tomato, pickle, and bacon bits on whole wheat bun. MM.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Happy Cheeseburger Tuesday everyone!

I just had big black bean cheeseburger on whole wheat with lettuce, tomato, pickle, olives, and a big side of tasty fries!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    2 8oz burgers stuffed with cream cheese and jalapenos, topped with cheddar and bacon on onion rolls

2012-06-05%252018.17.45.jpg
    2012-06-05%252018.23.54.jpg