Facial hair

Options

Replies

• Ayeshat
    Ayeshat Posts: 209
    Options
    Love the look of facial hair, hate the feel... like stroking ur cheek against a cactus
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    'pends on the guy, but I love clean shaven with some really hot after-shave:love:
  • El_guapo22
    El_guapo22 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I haven't been without beard or facial hair for years. Can't even imagine it without. It would be a shock.
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I guess depends on the partner you have..
  • buddhistpunk
    Options
    Basically it's all down to what works on you. But for my money, I HATE facial hair. I don't care how "soft" you guys think it is, when your scruff is rubbing up against my face, it HURTS!!
  • deenaspell
    deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Rwwwwwooooorrr!!! Nothing sexier than a scruffy, bearded man. Oh my! It was one of the first things I noticed about my husband 8-D
  • mariannelyman
    Options
    No facial hair. I just like a guy with smooth cheeks :wink:
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Ok 2 questions:
    For the ladies out there: Like facial hair on a guy? Or clean?

For my fellow dudes: How come all the really fit guys have NO facial hair? Is it a sweating thing or something? I'm like the only guy in the gym with facial hair.
    I don't mind it as long as it's not a long scraggly beard or something. The only issue is kissing a guy with a lot of stubble; you get that stubble burn which isn't too attractive on a woman! lol
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Generally does NOT like facial hair. Scruff once in awhile can be sexy.
  • AfroWookie
    Options
    I couldn't tell you the last time I was with no facial hair. I've rocked the mutton chops, the chin strap, the fu manchu, a goatee, and the full Grizzly Adams beard, which is what I've got now. My girlfriend and I are in a long distance relationship, and when we have to go a while without seeing each other, I don't give a crap about grooming it, I'm not trying to impress anybody. Also, how long my hair is also effects my facial hair length. Usually when I buzz my hair, I'll trim the face too.
  • AfroWookie
    Options
    Oh, and one place I'll never grow hair, is on my neck. Below the jaw line is always clean, it gets really itchy down there
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I like facial hair on a guy. I told my boyfriend that but he thinks I'm just trying to seem low maintenance :/
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    I go with the goah tee most of the year, but the winter months it's full on beard, with my neck being shaved. I keep it clean! My wife loves me having facial hair. I went with just chin hair once, and she said that was a deal breaker, good thing we were already married! It grew back in a week.
  • Whaleluvr
    Whaleluvr Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Sounds to me like the majority of Women like men with facial hair, of some kind........................SO BE HAPPY YOU ARE THE "ONLY" ONE AT THE GYM WITH FACIAL HAIR!!!! :wink:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Wanna run your fingers through it?
  • phillieschic
    Options
    Depends on the guy...

I LOVE my hub's 5 o'clock shadow when he's wearing a shirt and tie...but not so much on the weekends when he's wearing sweats. Silly, I suppose but that's how it goes!
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Ok 2 questions:
    For the ladies out there: Like facial hair on a guy? Or clean?

For my fellow dudes: How come all the really fit guys have NO facial hair? Is it a sweating thing or something? I'm like the only guy in the gym with facial hair.

I like a clean shaven guy, or just a little stubble (if the guy can pull it off) and short hair
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    When I take off the beard m'lady sez I remind her of her dad. And no nookie 'til if grows back in. I haven't seen me chin in a LONG TIME. :laugh:
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Clean shave erry day.

Can't stand facial hair, or body hair. It itches, it's annoying, and it's one more thing to take care of. I like a smooth, neat, and clean appearance. It flows with my whole chi.
  • erkss
    erkss Posts: 11
    Options
    I like my man's facial hair. His hair down there though ...that's a different story :sick: