I prefer a clean shaven man.
  • driaxx
    driaxx Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    we do! (like facial hair that is)
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    There are VERY few people who can rock a solo stache.

Giant beards don't really do anything for me either.

Outside of that, a little facial hair is naice.
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Clean.
    1. Food and other stuff gets stuck in it.
    2. It hurts when my man and I make out if he isnt clean shaven.
    3. Most guys grow patchy facial hair, doesnt look good.
    4. The solo stash makes me want to hide my child.
    BUT I love a little side burns :bigsmile:
  • plarcade
    plarcade Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    A little bit is good, but there's a fine balance between scratchy stubble which is not so good, and unkempt.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    I like both. I have this ...obsession... with touching things to find out how they feel.
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Ok 2 questions:
    For the ladies out there: Like facial hair on a guy? Or clean?

For my fellow dudes: How come all the really fit guys have NO facial hair? Is it a sweating thing or something? I'm like the only guy in the gym with facial hair.

I literally can't remember the last time I was clean shaven. I think I did it a couple of years ago just to remind myself of what it looked like, and prior to that was probably 2007....

From my experience, chicks dig guys with facial hair.

We do. Errr-- I do. Facial hair (provided it's not idiotic, like you spend hours of your life sculpting it into some ridiculous pattern) is almost always hot. It can be painful for us if it's too short, though... which is actually part of the reason I don't prefer a clean shave-- 5 o'clock shadow = ow.

a couple tips, though: #1 - if you're not Tom Selleck, don't try to rock his 'stache. #2 - very, very few men look good with a goatee.
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    Before I shaved my head I grew a goatee and it did not look right on me...after I shaved my head I grew out the goatee again and it just works and looks better...
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Before I shaved my head I grew a goatee and it did not look right on me...after I shaved my head I grew out the goatee again and it just works and looks better...

I have to agree... a goatee tends to work better on a bald guy. Maybe it's something about balance? :wink:
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Either way, doesn't bother me :tongue:
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I love facial hair, but it has to be groomed:bigsmile:
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I will say, I myself get jealous when I see a good set of handle bars. If I could grow facial hair, I'd do a handle bar. I once went as Doc Holiday for Halloween just so I could have one.
  • OH_matt
    OH_matt Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    there's a guy i used to work with that had an old motorcycle collection. some were from the 20's and 30's and in perfect condition. he grew out a handlebar so he could get some photos taken to recreate old pictures he found of guys with similar bikes. he gets it real thin at the ends and it curls up like you see in the cartoons. it's the most perfect handlebar i've ever seen. i'm so jealous...
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    My boyfriend look good with facial hair. He has a beard a majority of the time. Not a shaggy beard but a nice trimmed one. It starts to get long reminds me of pubic hair so I make his trim it. I HATE it when he shaves it all off. He kinda has a baby face so it makes him look really young!
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    1279144343_bottom_beards.jpg
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    1279144343_bottom_beards.jpg

I'm gonna send this to my bf :laugh: thanks! :happy:
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    Stubbles can be really hot on a guy. Nothing more than that though in my opinion

:)
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Stubbles can be really hot on a guy. Nothing more than that though in my opinion

:)

awesome, thanks! hehe
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    522954_439114492768659_275986132414830_1915938_723797008_n.jpg