~JUNE~ BIGGEST LOSER HEALTH ATTACK .... Welcome everyone wel

Options

Replies

• jennyeckel
    jennyeckel Posts: 209
    Options
    *peeks over a pile of empty boxes and waves*

HI girls! I am here!!!!! Move went ok. Definetly not my favorite thing in the world. I am trying to climb out of this depression. Yesterday I tried the small gym in town. It was completly empty and I was like oh well this should be good....not sweating infront of anybody....AHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG yeah right.............I was kinda lonely. I had the tv on but it wasn't doing it.....man I miss my sissy in law!!!! I have great GREAT admiration for all of you who have been doing it ALL by YOURSELVES!!!! We are going to go back to Eagle Bend this weekend and I am going to have to dig out my cd player and music. I gotta do something!!!!!
    I am just going to come out and say it right here in black and white.

I have been TERRIBLE. HORRIBLE. MY food intake is sky rocketed and my excersise has been nonexistent. I feel like I have gave up and don't care anymore, but there is still apart of me that wants to keep going. I am really struggling but I am trying to get out of it. Here are my goals for this month

I WILL log ALL of my food in MFP
    I WILL Excersise 5 days a week
    I WILL EAT HEALTHY
    I WONT wallow
    I WONT feel sorry for myself
    I WONT self sabotage myself
    I WONT give up.
    I WANT to lose 4 pounds
    I WANT to feel good
    I WANT to get my energetic self back

I can keep doing this, I need to for myself.

so loves to each and every single one of you and a big welcome to the new faces. oooo another goal...I WILL POST everyday (at least when I am able to :wink: ) I am going to hold myself accountable for what I do with my life becuase if I am not in control of it who is?:????

lots of loves
    jenny
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    OHHH CRYSTALLLLLLLLLLLLLL HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss and prayers are with you and your sweet mama. I truly feel for you and this hard time!!!!!!!! PLease take care!!! My prayers and thoughts are with you!!!!!!!

jenny
  • tabbyh25
    tabbyh25 Posts: 66
    Options
    I lost 2 lbs this week. I am happy that I lost those 2 lbs that I gained last week. How was everyone's weigh ins?

has anyone tried the Fat Smash diet by Dr. Ian Smith? I am going to give it a try starting Monday.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!

JEEENNYYYYYYY!!!!! Welcome back!! I'm sorry that you're having such a hard time, we're all here for you & are ready to support you so that you can reach your goals!!
    I think that posting everyday will really help keep you accountable! Besides, I love seeing you here!! A bit selfish on my part!! :wink:

Tabby, great job on your loss this week!! Keep it up!! I haven't seen the Fat Smash diet. I've just been using MFP to track my calories & monitor my eating. I like the flexability that calorie counting gives. It's really been working for me, but I wish you much success on trying it out. Please keep us all updated, I'd love to hear how it's working for you!!

Amanda, how'd the Shred tread you yesterday?? What level are you currently doing?? I never made it past level 2. It's a killer workout! I'll give it a try after my tendonitis calms down. I"m going to try to avoid high impact workouts for the rest of June! It should be interesting finding different ways to workout & get a burn!

Crystal, I hope that things are going well for you, your family & your Mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Mina, feel better!

I lost 2 lbs this week! I am SO happy about that! I can hardly believe how great this is working!! I wish I would've done this a long time ago!

Have a great day & weekend! :drinker:
  • constancemwj
    constancemwj Posts: 290
    Options
    Hi ladies..........:bigsmile:
    I'm back!!!!! What a trip.....even though I tryed to be good.....I still managed to put on 2 lbs.......
    All that eating out.......I'm just glad to be home again so I can get back on track on my eating.... and the good think, I'm not working now so I have plenty of time to eat right and exercise too... the bad think, I have three week now to get my home ready to sale(So much to do, can I do it?????)..... Going down there helped me fell better about the move and the week got better as we looked and found several possabilities..... I'm not so depressed anymore about the move....But It's hard starting over in a new place......
    Jenny hang in there... I love you goals.......I keep telling myself "life will get better as it settles down".. Problem is it never settles down.. there's always something....I glad your staying with us.....

Sandy, I've gone through the tendonitus before... It's not fun....I use to think if I just wraped it when I exercesed it would helped...It did alittle. but it really didn't go away until I stopped working it all together for a while...It will get better. Hang in there..

Amanda, what a challange..I love food but having so many algeries around the house. would make it tough..but I think easyer to lose weight???????Maybe.......I admire you..

Crystal, I hope everything went ok for your mom..My prayers are with you for the best...

Tabby & Sandy good job....

Kelly great to hear from you stay with us girl.....................

My goal this week, -2lbs. again....

Connie
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    good day girly girls.
    My mood is pretty good today. I am determined to keep a good attitude! I went for a walk into town with saul, it isn't as fast as I would like to but he wanted to "push" himself in chair ahahah silly boy! I hope that he gets better at "driveing" by the time he gets to 16 hhahahah I have a few years yet though hahah:laugh: thank goodness! I burnt 150 cals doing that, my hubby left work early for lunch and caught us and brought us home :happy: I am now going to get ready for our trip back home...er....I mean not "home".....eagle bend...there we go. I am HOME now, and just visiting....anyways haha we are staying at todd's moms house. She is going to watch saul for me so I can go over to the house and clean it up. I left it a complete mess on saturday and the though of it is driving me crazy! So I have been very HONEST in my logging today! I have the laptop right on the counter and when I put something in my mouth I put it in here!!! So far it has been pretty good! Wwell got lots to do. Pack up all the laundry (this house doenst have washer/dryer so I am going to take advantage of free laundry at moms :wink: ) Going to vacuum quick and do few dishes from lunch and then when todd gets home I have to go and plant the last of the tomatoes and the peppers I didn't get in last night. Then time to load up the car with 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 little boy, 2parents, a weeks worth of luandry, and stuff we need for 2 days of living at moms.....*shakes head* not sure how we are going to fit it all in!!! Worse is that I want to pack some more stuff from the other house to bring over here!!!!! hahahahha I think that it will be a little tricky!!!!

Sandy you make sure you rest your little ankle ok??? Looks liek it is goign to be the weights for you your lady!! I wonder if the BL power yoga would be good? mmmmmm thats it I know what has been SERIOUSLY wrong.....NO BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I need my bob!!!!!! hahaha monday I am SOOOOOOOO goign to be doing one of thouse dvds!!! okidokey loves to all of ya girls! I will be back on sunday I think!!!!

jenny
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Hi Ladies!!! Jenny I am so happy your back !!

THANK YOU :flowerforyou: All so much! Well my Mom defiently has a brain aneurysm, she has a cta this am monday we will call the neurosurgen to see what the scoop is....

My job interview went great till I couldnt make it back in the next day, I hope that they chose not to hire me because if this. but I guess if they dont then it isnt a job I want.

I am down to 146.8 WOOHOO I actually squeezed into a size 8 the other day !! So I have be yard saling looking for clothes since all mine are falling off LOL !!
    thank you ladies all for being so great!!!
  • queenmina
    queenmina Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello all you beeyootiful women!

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! KONICHIWAAAAAAA!

It's nice to see so many new people. :) Good luck to everyone. You'll find this is an awesome group of gals. And it really helps to "workout" with a group. :)

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYY oh please don't be sad! I completely feel for ya, honey bunny. You's and me, we're kinda going through the same thing. I love my job, but the management is killing me man. Should I stay or should I go... We'll see!

In the meantime, Tokyo was AWESOME. I love love love TOKYO. The energy is completely different. And there's always something new to see and try. And I bought 6 pairs of shoes. I have no more space! I had to throw out shoes to make room for the new ones. I'm being overrun by heels and pumps and platforms OHMY!

To all you other girls, Crystal, Sandy, Connie, Tabby, Amanda - hugs and kisses to you all! Miss you terribly. I'll be back on track now and look forward to hearing about everyone's progress. I need to get back to my P90X!!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Welcome back Mina!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time!!

We've gotta light some fires under this group!! It seems like everyone is struggling & having problems in one way or another!! We gotta keep strong & take for ourselves!!

Thoughts, prayers & hugs to everyone!!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Thank You Sandy !!! What did happen to us all??? Things are insane !! But I have still been losing!!! WooHoo....

Cali has her last day of school today and the she is out for the summer !!!
    Waiting for the doctor to call back with the results on my mom....... Goodness they are taking forever !!

My step kids will be home the 16th! I cant wait! The oldest one isnt coming now cause she is doing summer school so she wont be here till july 25th. Honestly I hate to say it but it is a big relief cause she is her mothers clone, I miss the heck out of the kid but she is so much like her mom it is hard.. It is one big huge mess, her husband tried saying that my hubby was cheating on me with the kids mom before she met her now husband. Even to the extent that they said My hubby got her pregnant to try and keep the kids in Michigan HA HA it is so funny cause My husband was still living with his ex when she got pregnant for their last he moved out and started the divorce after that... They are so funny!! The youngest was 5 months old when I met my hubby and their now stepdad didnt come in the picture till after the youngest was over a year old... OMG it has been crazy, weve been arguing with them cause they owe us $200 for minor service on the plane tickets. Now they are trying not to pay us cause of some medical crap that would have been taken care of had she of called me when it was happening not now... GOODNESS that woman is ..........................
    Ok sorry about that lol had to just rant for a minute!!

Love ya ladies keep healthy and MOVE THAT BOOTY !!!!
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: hello sweet peas!!
    Alright today I started fresh and not looking back! I made out a menu for me to follow so that it is good for my waisteline and budget. Made out a shopping list, made some bread and now am waiting for my hubby to come homle for lunch. I am more upbeat today! ;It is feeling a little more like home now. I am going to excersise tonight at the gym whether there is anybody there or not. And I am going to do it iwith a smile on my face!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

so I will chat later! I am keeping you and your ma in my prayers! MINA i missed you too! And sandy tyou are SOOOOOOOOOo right. *lights a match* Where shall I start the fire?????? hahahha

ok ladies! laters!!!
    jenny
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    hey theree
    can somebody send me the link for the spread sheet and also the forum? I am on a different computer here so I have no idea??!!!! thank you gals!!

jenny:wink:
  • kcdore_2469
    Options
    Is there two groups for this or singles? I am new to this program and have 54 pounds left to lose.
    My goal for June is to lose 10 pounds or more, get to my garden (looking a little shabby) play games with my daughter more.

start weight 211
    current 206
    Goal 150

Katrina
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    welcome Katrina!! We post on a spreadsheet our weeks excersise and our weigh in on fridays! It is a great group of gals here! Crystal Okeefe is our ring leader and I think that I would have to say that my littly sandikins is her vice presidnet *wink wink* There are some really wonderful girls on this thread and I LOVE ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywho, my hubby came home late so I didnt get to go to the gym and by the time I got him fed I was plum tuckered out! I took the dogs for a nice walk and that is going to be all I do today for excersise! Oh well tomorrow will work out better! I ate very well! I get a star for the day hahahah:laugh: :bigsmile: yay me! So I think that I am inching my way back on the wagon! I know that I will feel better when I am back in routine!

Ok kay:yawn: :yawn: I am tired girly and am going to hit the sack

nighty nights to everyone! Talk to ya tomorrow!

oh and good morning MINA :bigsmile:

jenny:heart:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Good morning!!

Welcome Katrina!! You'll love it here!! It's really a great group of gals!! I think that Crystal will be able to add you to the spreadsheet so that you can have full access. We use the spreadsheet to track our exercise, weigh ins & challenges!! It's really a great motivator!!

Jenny I'm not sure if this is too late or if it'll even work, but I read one of Crystal's earlier posts & found this link to the spreadsheet. Give it a try!

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pPhPe-niWbZ1-2wKMSZ1TJA&hl=en

And, you TOTALLY get a gold star for your good eating!! :drinker:

Have a great day girls!!
  • constancemwj
    constancemwj Posts: 290
    Options
    Good morinig ladies

Just wanted to say hi before I hit the day running.....and welcome Katrina I love these ladies. they keep me in line....I would of given up lone ago without them.....:flowerforyou:

I was so excited. this morning....I'm back to where I was a week ago and still have 3 day to weightin....I just might make my goal this week......As long as I keep up on track.....I'm gona do it......I'm so close.

Crystal I'm praying for you and you mom....I hope everything turns out well......
    Have a great day everyone.......:bigsmile:
  • tabbyh25
    Options
    OK I am needing some motivation. Since being out of school with my kids I have been not so good on exercising and eating right. HELP ME!!!!!!!! i need to start new and fresh.
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    Tabby I sooooooooooo understand ya girl!!!! It is so hard to stay motivated! I have just been off the wagon for like 3 or 4 weeks and I havent' looked at the scale----heck I forgot (yeah that is it I "forgot") to pack it and bring to the new place!!!! But I started this week with a new attitude and started fresh!!! COme join me!!! I know that we can do it!!!!!!!!

Thanks sandy sandy! IT worked and I am back to posting!!!!
    CRYSTAL I hope your momma is ok!!!! HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs YOu are in my prayers!!!!

hmmm what else....I ate pretty good today, my hubby took me shopping for some plants for my garden and then.,.....ughh....treated me with an ice cream cone from culvers. Oh well it tasted good and I am not going to do this everyday! I just worked as hard as I could in my alotted 45 minutes and I only went over cals by 200ish So I think that I did well! ANyways I am tired!!!!!!!!! I am off to bed! Man I remember the days when I was able to like stay up til' 3 or 4 in the morning and then get up at like 8 and be just fine....ohhh those were the days.....now I afeared the years have caught up with me heee heee.....anyways loves to ya all!!!!

and thanks so much for everyones motivation and friendship!!!!!!

jenny
  • tabbyh25
    Options
    I am back on the wagon tomorrow morning. My bf called me this evening and asked me if I want to go with her to California in October. I said oh yeah. So that means I have 4 1/2 months to get at least 30 lbs off. I am going to kick some butt.
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Good morning to ALL!!

Tabby, it looks like your BF just gave you the motivation you need!! California in 4 1/2 months!! You are going to kick butt!! If you break it down to 10lbs a month, or 2 lbs a week you'd easily meet your goal!! Keep yourself focused & know that this is attainable!! :drinker:

Jenny, I"m glad to hear that you're back to posting!! I've not been to the forum lately. Are you posting there as well?? I'll have to mosey on over & check it out. And, by the way, thank YOU for the motivation & friendship!! (((HUGS))):wink:

Connie, great job on being on track!! You're going to have an awesome weigh in! :glasses:

Amanda, you are back girl!! Woot Woot!! Those workouts look awesome!!:happy:

Mina, how are you holding up?? Don't let things get you down!! :smile:

Laura, where are you? I don't see your name on the sheet.... :sad:

Katrina, are you with us?? Do you have any questions?? We hope that you're still around! This is a great group! :tongue: