~JUNE~ BIGGEST LOSER HEALTH ATTACK .... Welcome everyone wel

Options

Replies

• mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Okay so I just pushed myself a little bit more. I did a great sculpting workout of 40 minutes. Now I'm all sweaty and of course I feel great. Woohoo this is going to be such a good week for me.
  • constancemwj
    constancemwj Posts: 290
    Options
    Hi ladies,,,,

It's been a besy week...Getting ready for a yard sale this week end....
    That has been my exercise this week.... Moving lifting & cleaning.....Yesterday we worked on the basement and made a zillion trips up and down the stairs...... I should have a good weightin this week that is if I don't blow it tomorrow.:tongue: My home is a total mess with piles everywhere.....I can't wait for this weekend to be over. last night we had a big storm hit here with high winds that took out a whole section of my beautful fence..... I wanted to cry.:sad: :sad: ....7 panals in pices...So that will be my next week projects..... ( at lest I don't have to dig more whoIes)

For exercise, I'm sort of like you both...I'm not a big motavated exerciser. I just try to stay busy and keep moving all day......And then several day a week try to fight in some extra workouts, I like getting on the wii fit a couple times a week........ I love working in my garden, whick is now being over run with weeds because my house need my attachen right now. Tonight I tryed to get my daughter to go for a walk with me.....I ended up walking alone......I kind of miss those days when my kids always wanted to go with me...Enjoy it while it last!!!!!

who knows what I'll deside to do tomorrow????????:bigsmile:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Great job girls!! It's looking like it's just a few of us left keeping this thread going! I know there are many that have alot going on right now, but I sure do miss everyone! Thoughts & prayers for all of you that are struggling!

Don't forget .... LAST CHANCE WORKOUTS!!! Before tomorrow's weigh in!!

I'm on my TOM & I'm hoping to have things back to normal by the weigh in. I was up almost 5 lbs just the other day & today it was almost back to last week's weight. So, I'm hoping that I can behave & keep my sodium down that hopefully I'll show a loss this week.

Connie, you sure have been busy with your house!! That yard sale is going to be great! I was so sorry to hear about your fence though!! You've been working so hard on that thing! There's always something to do!! I really need to trim my hedges & pull out a stump from a bush we cut down last fall. By the time I get things cleaned up, it's fall & it's time to rake leaves again!

MammaK, good for you on making time for the sculpt video! Which one do you use? Are you feeling it today?? I love being sore (just a little) the next day! Let's me know it's working!!

Amanda, are you still on vacation?? We miss you!

Crystal, hugs & prayers!

Jenny, we miss you so much!! Hugs!!

Mina, are you feeling better yet?? We miss you!!

Everyone, come back! :bigsmile:
    Have a great day girls! & Keep up the great work!! :drinker:
  • mammakisses
    Options
    Oh it's wasn't a video I just joined the ab challenge, so I did the few ab exersices and a few for my arms and legs. I just pushed myself as much as I could.

Today is so hot outside it's hard to breath let alone do anything else. I will try to do some power cleaning in the basement where it's cooler and later tonight I really should weed my garden and then do my ab challenge. Maybe I'll fit in some cardio if I feel up to it.
  • sanifrey
    Options
    WEIGH IN DAY!!

- I managed to stay the same - 148 - but I can't complain with it being my TOM this week! Hopefully next week will be better!! :drinker:
  • mammakisses
    Options
    I'm smiling all the way to my ears, I lost 4.5 pounds. I beleive skipping my coffee helped me lose soo much. It was hard not getting my coffee in the morning but it is worth it now. I will continue and see if next week is as good for me. Oh and my BMI is now 29.7 so that means that I am no longer obese. Yippie!:happy:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    I'm smiling all the way to my ears, I lost 4.5 pounds. I beleive skipping my coffee helped me lose soo much. It was hard not getting my coffee in the morning but it is worth it now. I will continue and see if next week is as good for me. Oh and my BMI is now 29.7 so that means that I am no longer obese. Yippie!:happy:

:drinker: Nice job!! So how does skipping coffee help?? I want to hear more about this!! Congrats!
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Hay ladies,,,:flowerforyou:

I' m so exhausted,,,,,what a last couple of days.....Today was day one of my garage sale... and I was up early and running to get everything setup.. Sorry I forgot to weighin...So I just did it a couple minuts ago, right after I ate dinner and I think 'll wait until tomorrow morning instead.... never weight after dinner.

Great job Emilie.. 4.5lbs is wonderful....I know I didn't do that good this week but I should be down a couple of lbs, atleast I was when I stepped on the scale Wed.

Sandy don't worry next week will be better... It seems we have a good week and then a bad one and then a good one and then a bad one and so forth.....but we are getting there!!!!

Well I'm going to bed. tomorrow is another busy day and then clean up and then next week we go on vacation for a week....Yaaaaahhhhhhhoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

keep on moving!!
  • queenmina
    queenmina Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi girls!

It's so wonderful to see the progress here... Mamakisses! YOU GO GIRL! :)

I haven't been working out this week because I've been adjusting to the meds... But I sure will shake my tailfeather this week. I miss my P90X. :)

You girls rock!

Mina
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies!!!

Mina and Crystal great BIG HUGS to you both!!! Mina I hope that the meds get you feeling better!!! Crystal Congrats on the job and you and your mom are in my thoughts and prayers!

Sandy- I am still on vacation but back from camping so time to catch up :) I too am in my TOM and plus with camping there was no weight in for me this week. I did a lot of exercise while camping (walking, pulling kids in a wagon, swimming in the lake). Anyway back to my work out videos now!!

Connie- Have a great time on vacation going some where fun?

Mammakisses- Congrats on the great weight loss this week!

Ok time for me to start back on watching what I eat and working out twice a day!!! I am slipping and it is killing my beat I now only have until September 15th or so to lose the weight. And sadly I think I might be up a couple of pounds (which I am sure some is my TOM) and the fact that I have been slacking on my food intake. But NO MORE it WILL change RIGHT NOW!!!

Have a great night girls and keep kicking butt!!!
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Hi girls!!!!!::flowerforyou:

It looks like we all had a great week this last week....I was down 2 lbs:bigsmile: question is can I keep it up while on the road.....We are going to the mountains for a couple of day then on to Utah to visit Bobs family and out oldest daughter who lives there for the 4th. It'll be ...greate exspecally after these last few week..... who know at yard sale could be such a work out....but my body is so sore......I feel like I've been on a traidmil all day :sick:

Crystal, hugs and prays for your mom. I hope the surgery goes well...what a scary thing to go through. keep us informed how it goes..

Amanda, it sounds like you are having a great vacation too...Don't you love camping. I can't wait to head up to cooler country in the pines....I love hiking but I also love coming home afterward to a nice shower and comfortable bed too... which I'm about to climb into in a few minuts...I'll sleep good tonight........

have a good rest of the weekend and don't work to hard:bigsmile:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Hey girls!!

I was able to wear my goal dress yesterday!! It's a size 8 yellow summer dress that I had bought second hand a few months back!! I was so proud & really felt great!! Thanks to you all for being here & for being so motivating!! I couldn't have done it with out you!

Amanda, welcome back!! I'm looking forward to hearing about your workouts on the spreadsheet! I love the motivation I get from reading about all of your activity!

Connie, you can do it!! I bet the mountains will give you some great oppurtunities to work out!! Hiking & walking & site seeing!! Enjoy yourself & try to recover from that yard sale!

Mina, you hang in there & get better! P90X will be waiting for you when you're ready!! I'd love to get started on that someday!

Emilie, you get to choose the workout this week! What do you have planned for us??

Crystal, hang in there! We're still thinking about you & hoping that things go well.

Have a great day!!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Hi ya Ladies !!! I sure miss popping in here at times.... My mom is having surgery July 6th so we are trying to get our trip to Michigans adventure in before that since I have training the rest of July!!! I am getting headaches lately but I think it is from the stress and worrying about my mom. They said that if 3 relativly close people in my family have had a aneurysm that I should get a cta .. So sure enough there has been atleast 3 that I can find....:frown: The girls are doing great !! Summer is fun so far YayYay!! I will try to check in as much as I can I feel like such a turd for not being in here more often...:grumble:
    NEways keep up the great work ladies !!! HUGS N THANKS to you all!!!
  • mammakisses
    Options
    Sorry ladies this is late, I tried to post a message yesterday but it wouldn't post. Anyway, I have been so busy this week I went to a Dental Surgeon for consultation and it turns out that I have to get my 4 wisdom teeth taken out. I have to dish out 2000.00$ before tuesday. So I think my weight in next week will be good because I will b on a purree diet for like 4 days.

Challenge: do the plank for 30 sec every day.
  • KZOsMommy
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!!!

Mammakisses- Wow 2,000 bucks!!! I had my wisdom teeth out when I was a teen and it was no fun!!! You are right you should loose some weight for sure :)

Ok so I have a question for you ladies. I got to my parents house and their scale said 155lbs!!! Now usually I am lighter on their scale then mine at home (only a pound) and this morning it is 147. Is it possible that I lost that much in a week? I knew I gained some back because I was not counting my calories but I did not think that much. Maybe water weight? Ok help me out here ladies lol

Hope you all have a GREAT holiday weekend!!!
  • kcdore_2469
    Options
    Hello all
    I have been good for the last 2 weeks until today!
    I had alot of crap for food and it is only 4pm.
    I need to push myself more

Katrina

start: 211
    Current: 205
    Goal: 145
  • KZOsMommy
    Options
    Good Morning!!!

Katrina- We all have days like that! The important thing is get back up on your feet, you can do it!

Sandy- I missed the post about you getting into your goal sundress! How exciting and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Well I weighted in today at 147. Like I say when I got to my parents house two weeks ago the scale said 155 but I am not sure I was that weight lol. So not sure how to count my pounds lost. Last night my parents took me to eat at one of my favorite places to eat. It was hard to not get a coney dog and chili cheese fries but I didn't. I got two eggs scrambled and hashbrowns BUT I only ate three fork fulls of the hashbrowns just enough to taste them. Surprisingly they tasted gross after so long of not eating them. But anyway I was proud of myself. Even though it was after 8pm when we got home I knew I had not had enough calories for the day so I had nice big fruit salad :) I also went to the store and tried on jeans yesterday since all of my new ones are getting a little big. 8 fit great a little baggy but comfy but I could get on all the way, zip and button a size.....................................................6!!!!! OMG I could not believe it! I would say about 5 more pounds and they would fit comfortable enough to wear. That is my goal size to be and I just can't believe it. This time last year I was in a 14/16. Amazing what some hard work can do I never thought I would be thin again!

Hope that you all have a TERRIFIC day and have Happy Fourth of July weekend! Stay strong I know it will be tough with all the parties :)

Amanda
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Good morning girls!!

Amanda, thank you!! It was very exciting to wear my sundress! I hardly wear anything that isn't black or dark & to wear a summery yellow was alot of fun! I had tried to respond to your post the other day about your weight "gain" & my post got lost due to my internet connection & I didn't have time to retype it. Anyway, what I was saying was that I was sure it was water weight or because of traveling,etc. I'm glad that you hung in there & made good choices to get yourself where you need to be!! Congrats on all of your success!!

Katrina, welcome back! The important thing is that you ARE back! You can do it!

Emelie, sorry to hear about your wisdom teeth! I had all 4 taken at once too & my advice would be make sure you eat something while taking your pain meds. I got myself sooo sick by not having something on my stomach. It was all a bit complicated by not being able to eat, so just be careful! I hope it goes well for you!

Crystal, I hope that you're feeling better & I hope that things go well on the 6th.

Have a great day ladies & dont' forget to weigh in & update the chart!!

:drinker: Sandy
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Where are all our weigh ins??? :smile:
  • mammakisses
    Options
    Sandy - Thanks for the tip .

My husband went and deleted the link I had saved in my favorites for the Health Attack spreadsheet. Can anyone give me the link? please.

Well I'll weight in in here for now. I'm now 164.5 Oops, I fell off the wagon probably because I know I won't get to eat what I want next week. haha