~JUNE~ BIGGEST LOSER HEALTH ATTACK .... Welcome everyone wel

Options

Replies

• sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Connie, I have the wii active & it's great! I haven't been able to enjoy it much though, my ankle just can't handle alot of the exercises. There's a lot of running in place, high knees & lunges which are just no good for tendonitis! But, I do like everything I've seen & can't wait to try it again when I'm feeling a bit better! There's one part that is inline skating, going down hill & jumping off of ramps!! It's super fun! The lower you squat, the faster you go & then you have to jump out of your squat once you hit the ramps! Really works your quads & it so much fun!! :bigsmile:
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Now we are waiting till friday... The Dr. Wants another Neuro to look at the film so he has another opinion. Which I am happy with that as it is her brain they will be working with. Thank You all so much for your support!! You are a great group of people...

My kids came home yesterday !! We picked them up from the airport..... Finally it has been a long six months without them. They will be here till august 7th I honestly dont ever want them to leave but what can I do... I like having them during the summer though so we get them the fun time of the year we dont have to worry about school just plain fun!!! WOOHOO Michigans adventure here we come!!!!!!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Last chance workouts!!

I'm so exhausted after grocery shopping, cleaning out the frige & putting everything back!! I hope to still day my ab workout & pushups tonight, but honestly, I'm thinking that's it!! :wink:
  • constancemwj
    constancemwj Posts: 290
    Options
    hope everyone had a ruff workout today.....:heart:
    I gave it my all!! mowed the lawn, worked in the garden & dug some holes for fence post (one of these day I'll get this fence all up before I sale the house) I've only got 6 more to go. Then to the garage with more lifting and moving and sorting for the rest of the day.....I was thinking of putting on one of my DVD's or getting on the wii tonight....but I think I'm with you sandy I'm done, will maybe I'll go up and down the stairs a few more times tonight.....:yawn:

Crystal we'll pray for good new's for you tomorrow.
    As well as a great weight-in in the morning for us all.
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Hey there ladies!!!

Hope everyone is doing well! Sandy I see you are losing a good amount of weight this week!!! Well I am not sure I am going to weight in tomorrow. I will for sure in the next day or two just so I know but I ate dinner tonight and did not realize there was gluten in something I ate so now I am soooo bloated and in a lot of pain. I was going to work out tonight as I was very busy all day but now in so much pain I am not sure I can make it (maybe try some yoga with Bob?) . Anyway we will see how bad I feel tomorrow and go from there. I look forward to seeing all you ladies great weight loss this week!!!

Amanda
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Good morning ladies!!

Crystal - thoughts & prayers for you & your family!

Connie - you superwoman you!! Still digging post holes!! That is going to be one awesome fence! I'd love to spend some time cleaning my garage, but it's all the husband's plumbing crap!! We'll never get our truck parked in there! Never!!

Amanda - so sorry to hear about your gluten issues! I have a few really good friends that struggle with it as well! I look forward to seeing your weigh in though! I know that you're doing great!!

Everyone - let's keep going & make everday count!

So, my weigh in this week.... ... 148!! That's down 5 lbs f rom last week!! Now, remember I was up 1 so I'm guessing that this is probably the results of 2 good weeks, but happy none the less!

Well, I gotta run! But, have a great day & I'll try to catch up with you all later!!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Where is everyone?? ..... ... :yawn:

Great job this week to all the losers!! :drinker:

Connie & Emilie!! Way to go!! :bigsmile:
  • constancemwj
    Options
    thanks for being so nice Sandy,,,,
    But you had an amazing weight-in....Maybe next week I can drop 4lbs.. but I did lose 1/2 an inch in the waist and Hips this week.......So I gota stay posative.:bigsmile:

Sandy your garage sound just like mine....I told Bob never again, When we move I want a garage I can park my car in...

Good job too Emilie!!

Amanda I hope you are feeling better soon...It must be hard getting use to a whole new diet. and figuring out what you can and can't eat....:ohwell:

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!!!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Thank you Sandy and Connie! I am feeling better today and I did weight myself yesterday and I am down 1.8lbs :smile:

Congratulations Sandy, Connie and Emile!!! Great job ladies!!!

I have a busy weekend so I will not be around but will check back with you all on tuesday when I get back up to Michigan!

Amanda
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Amanda, I'm glad to hear that you're feeling a bit better & congrats on the loss this week! Enjoy your busy weekend! We'll look forward to checking in with you on Tuesday!

Connie, that's awesome about your inches!! That's where it really counts anyway!

I was able to get outside to do a brisk walk by myself this morning!! It was great! Sometimes, we Mom's just really need some alone time to concentrate on just oursleves for a little bit, even if it is only 45 minutes! :wink:

Have a great day & weekend!
  • queenmina
    queenmina Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey girls!

I'm back! I'm so sorry I was away for a while. There's been a lot going on. I had to go through a battery of medical tests and just got diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (found over a dozen cysts in each ovary), with a side order of Anemia and Hyperinsulinemia. It's treatable and I'm already on medication, but it explains so many of my symptoms - weight gain, hair loss, prolonged periods.

Doc says now I really need to lose weight, not just for vanity's sake but for my health! The medicatioin should help with my insulin resistance and a low carb diet and exercise will help speed things along.

Oh I need your support more than ever girls!

I missed you all! Can wait to hear from you again. :)
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Hey girls!

I'm back! I'm so sorry I was away for a while. There's been a lot going on. I had to go through a battery of medical tests and just got diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (found over a dozen cysts in each ovary), with a side order of Anemia and Hyperinsulinemia. It's treatable and I'm already on medication, but it explains so many of my symptoms - weight gain, hair loss, prolonged periods.

Doc says now I really need to lose weight, not just for vanity's sake but for my health! The medicatioin should help with my insulin resistance and a low carb diet and exercise will help speed things along.

Oh I need your support more than ever girls!

I missed you all! Can wait to hear from you again. :)

(((HUGS))) to you Mina & welcome back! I'm so sorry to hear about your sicknesses, but I'm glad to hear that you're under a DR's care & will be getting better! We're all here for you & ready to give you that much needed support!

It's a new week girls!! Let's do it!!
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    So far my day is going well, I am following my diet plan and I did spend lots of time outside playing with the kids. Walked for 25 minutes. Now we're cooling down inthe basement cause it's too hot outside. I think this is going to be a good week for me.

Congrats Sanifrey on the 5 pounds.
  • sanifrey
    Options
    So far my day is going well, I am following my diet plan and I did spend lots of time outside playing with the kids. Walked for 25 minutes. Now we're cooling down inthe basement cause it's too hot outside. I think this is going to be a good week for me.

Congrats Sanifrey on the 5 pounds.

Thank you! :flowerforyou: And here's to having a good week!! :drinker:
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Hey Ladies !!! Hope all is well.....

Update... My mom now has to get an angiogram to find out the exact status on her aneurysm. Then we get to decide what to to... I guess the coil surgery wont work on hers as it doesnt have a narrow bottom. Also it is in the middle of a y brnch of arteries.......... Figures she wouldnt get the easy way !!

But I am doing good !! I got my job I had my physical today!!!
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I hope you all had a great weekend...
    Mina, so glad to hear you are back with us....We are here for you. We can all do this together....:flowerforyou:

Crystal, prays for your mom... :heart: Hang in there.... and congradulations on the new job, I'm really glad you got it....

keep moving ladies lets make this a great week....
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

It'd be really great to see some more activity around here! Let's try to get some encouraging topics going!! What is everyone doing for workouts & how is everyone beating this summer heat??

I'm planning to take the girls out & letting them run around in the sprinkler a bit!! Good times!!

I've been using a great upper body workout dvd by the FIRM. The exercise combinations are really great!! I really do feel it the next day!!

Hang in there girls & keep goiing!!
  • mammakisses
    Options
    I haven't been doing much workouts these days. I take walks with the kids, go for a swim with the kids and I do some sculpting about every 3 days. If I do to much and push myself I end up qutting. So I try to just keep myself active all day long. Sorry that wasn't very motivating. haha
  • mammakisses
    Options
    Oh and yeah I do agree it's too quiet these days around here.
  • sanifrey
    Options
    No, I think that's perfect!!

I think that making "exercise" part of our everyday routine is the key!! What better way to be active then spending time with your/our kids??!! I really do enjoy pushing the girls in the stroller, I get a great workout pushing a double stroller + 50 lbs of kids & we get to spend time together, talking about the weather, the animals, the people we see & meet, etc! Then we always round out the walk with a trip to our garden for some weeding & then playing on the swing set for a bit! Good times!! :drinker:

Keep up the good work MammaK!! :flowerforyou: