~JUNE~ BIGGEST LOSER HEALTH ATTACK .... Welcome everyone wel

Options

Replies

• sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    So, I finally got my weight back down to where I was last Friday! I'm hoping to have some good results by Friday!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!!! Yes Sandy I am back and ready to kick some major butt! My legs were hanging off that wagon for a good three weeks being at my parents house lol

Crystal- My prayers are with you and your mom! How are you doing with all this? Great job on the weight loss even with all these things going on!!! You are one strong woman!

Katrina- Welcome!!! I hope that you stick around this is a great group of motivating women!

Sandy- Awesome on being back to where you were on friday!!! I bet you have a great weigh in on Friday!

Jenny- Great job getting back on the wagon and with great motivation too!!! Keep it up girl!

Tabby- What great motivation, a trip to Cali!!! It does seem to help when you have something big to work for :smile:

Connie- Keep up the good work!!

Mina- How are you doing girly?

Hope that all you lovely ladies have a great day and remember keep kickin butt and nothing tastes as good as thin feels :flowerforyou:
  • KZOsMommy
    Options
    Oh I found out I get an extra month to lose my weight so 135 here I come :smile: My BFF that I have the bet with found out he is in Iraq until October 1st. He also found out that for his part of the deal he gets the patch for free through the Army PLUS he gets 5 promotion points if he quiets!! SOOOOO now I have even more motivation then I did before :tongue:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Oh I found out I get an extra month to lose my weight so 135 here I come :smile: My BFF that I have the bet with found out he is in Iraq until October 1st. He also found out that for his part of the deal he gets the patch for free through the Army PLUS he gets 5 promotion points if he quiets!! SOOOOO now I have even more motivation then I did before :tongue:

Sounds great!! You can totally do it!! I'll put money down that you'll get there sooner then October!!:drinker:
  • KZOsMommy
    Options
    Thank Sandy :smile: Hey how is your ankle doing?
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Thank Sandy :smile: Hey how is your ankle doing?

It's okay, getting a little better everyday! It's just hard taking it easy. I'm used to burning so many more calories with my workouts & really working up a sweat. Hopefully this change up will keep my body guessing & I can continue losing. I've definately learned the importance of rest days & letting your body heal after your workouts.

Have a great day & keep going!! :drinker:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    MY journey:

191dec08.jpg

175Feb1209.jpg

164Mar2609b.jpg

152june112009.jpg
  • constancemwj
    constancemwj Posts: 290
    Options
    goooood morning ladies!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
    What a beeeeuutifal day it is..... yesterday we had major storms all day,,,,, rain & hale& tornados, etc.. way into the night, not fun....my poor garden. but this morning it looks wonderful out, just to wet to get into it.

And this morning I did it. I finally reached my goal and am down 3 lbs....yeessssssss.....only 28 more to go! and today is my babies 14th birthday....Will I servive the cake???????????? maybe one little peace....I have a whole week to make up for it........

Sandy you look really good......One of these days I'll get a picture on here....If i can find one I like:tongue:
    Hope you all have a great weigh-in, I mean day..

Love ya all:flowerforyou:
  • KZOsMommy
    Options
    Good Morning!!!

Constance- Congrats on meeting your goal!!! One piece of cake will not kill ya :) Enjoy your day!

Sandy- You look amazing!!! Great job lady!!

Well I FINALLY broke my plateau today I pasted the 150s!!! Finally feeling great about my weight loss again :happy:

Have a great day everyone!

Amanda
  • sanifrey
    Options
    :blushing: :blushing: Thanks girls!! I'm up this week & really needed to take a look at how far I've come! I really am proud & appreciate all my friends here at MFP that motivate, encourage & push me to keep going!! Next week will be better!! :drinker:

Congrats to all of you who did so AWESOME this week!! :drinker:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Good morning!! :smile:

Everyone is doing great!! Looks like Connie is our Biggest Loser this week!! Way to go on 3lbs lost!! AWESOME!! If you'd like to post a challenge for us that'd be great!!

Well, I'm back down today!! PHEW!! A close one!! I'm looking forward to staying in control & having a great weigh in next Friday!!

Have a great day & weekend!! :flowerforyou:

~ Sandy

Thoughts & prayers & hugs to all of you that are having your struggles with sickenss, injuries, families, or keeping on track. :heart:
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm back! I know I was MIA for a while. OOPs fell off the wagon. So the month is half way through but I would like to lose at least 2 pounds and be more active. I need to find someone to work out with close by. Anyone want to come workout with me in Canada Ontario? haha
    I will weight in tomorow cause I haven't in a while. Good luck everyone.
  • mammakisses
    Options
    Crystal -you and your mother are in my thoughts.

Sanifrey- you look great, I love to look at then and now pics. It's so motivating. I will post a new one tomorow on our other site. Although I haven't changed much. It should be some good motivation.
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Welcome Back MammaKisses!!! I'd love to come to Canada for a visit & good workout!! :laugh:

I had a not so good weekend. I didn't behave as well as I would've liked to & I didn't exercise at all on Sunday! Well, it's the start of a new week!! I've got some work to do!

Hope that you all did well!!
  • constancemwj
    Options
    good morning ladies,,,:smile:

I hope you all had a great week end...
    Sandy don't feel bad, I didn't do any exercise yersterday eather and then I ended it with cheese cake......But I'm not going to feel bad, it was to too good!!!
    But I'm feeling sad..Yesterday my son (He's my middle kid) left home...He's 19. My hubbie's company offered him a job down in New Mexico. So he left to start today down there. Bob (my hubbie) leaves the first of next month (after we go on vacation) to start working down there.....and Me, I"m struck here until the house sales, maybe??????? :cry:

mammakisses I'ed much rather be going go to Canada..I've always wanted to visit there. maybe one of these days.

Well, I have so much to do this week to keep me moving I gess I'ed better get started..
    Have a great day!:drinker:
  • mammakisses
    Options
    It would sure be fun to meet ladies.:happy:

Today I slept in until 8:30, I really needed it. Now I feel refreshed. I cleaned up a bit around the house cause cake icing and toddlers don't mix well. And I just fit in a small 10 minutes speed walk before my husband left for work. I feel great.

Good luck ladies.
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Hey Ladies!!! Sorry I havent been around much!! Things been crazy. Still waiting for the neurosurgeon to call so that we know which surgery my mom is going to need. Coil or open surgery. I am praying for coil since it would be alot easier for my mom. She still isnt feelinf herself. My Kids will be home tommorrow!!!!

I played wii fit for the first time this weekend I WANT ONE!!!!!!!! I hope someday I will get one!!

Well great Job everyone I am so proud of you all and I will be around to check in!!!:yawn:
  • KZOsMommy
    Options
    Hello there ladies!!!

Crystal you and your mom will remain in my thoughts and prayers!!!

mammakisses- sleeping in is always a nice treat :) Glad to hear that you are feeling great today!

constancemwj- That has to be hard to have your family away from you! I hope and pray that your house will sell fast!

Sandy- That is a great attitude you have, you are right it is a brand new week and a great time to turn yourself around. I did not do the greatest this weekend either. I did not eat junk but did eat a lot. So I am right there with ya :)

Well I have a nasty sore throat today :( I am going to do my 30day shred and my ab work out but that is it today. I am working hard at not skipping a day for the next two weeks. But I know that I am going to have to skip next monday as I will be driving back up to my parents house for 10 hours that day lol. So anyway going to go and rest (cleaned the house all day). Hope you are all having a great Monday!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Good morning ladies!!

If I can hold it together, I think I'm going to have a great weigh in by Friday!! I checked this morning & I really liked what I saw!! :love:

Amanda, you are totally kicking some butt!! Keep it up girl!! I'm telling you, you're going to make that girl way before October!!

Crystal, you hang in there. You are going through so much & I pray that you & your family have all the strength you need to get through! Wii Fit is alot of fun!! EA sports has a new game for the Wii that's a little more like working with a trainer - it's called Wii Active & it's a real tough, serious workout! It's a bit cheaper then the Fit & you don't need the balance board. Just a little heads up, that's all! I do like the weigh in portion of the Wii Fit though.

Connie, how are things?? That's a great challenge this week! I love the push ups!! I'm totally addicted to them! I love how I feel myself getting stronger everyday by doing them & love what they do to my shoulders, back & arms! Thanks!

Mammakisses, sounds wonderful to sleep into 8:30! I'm happy to make it to 7:00 anymore! But, I can't complain, my girls go to bed at 7 & are up at 7 am, so I really do have it "made"!! But, I can't handle it when they're up before that! I really am not a morning person, at all!! Your speed walk sounds great!! Keep it up!!!

Mina, Laura, Shannan & others - we miss you!! Come back!!

Have a great day girls & keep going!! :flowerforyou:

:flowerforyou: Sandy
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Good Morning:happy:
    Where has everyone gone?????????????

Yesterday I spent the whole day cleaning out my hubbies garage. It's a three car, but we can't even get one car in it right now....Bob loves His tools....With all the bending, lifting, tunring, pushing and halling. figured I had a good work out and burned over 500 cal. and today my body is telling me I did....I haven't been this sore in a long while..... :sick: and I'm not even halfway done with the garage eather....So if I can force myself to move enough. I'll have another great workout to day....

Crystal, have you heard anything about your mother yet? I hate the stress of waiting for something like that. You'er still in my Prayers Hang in there. And i do love my wii fit we have alot of fun with it...They
    have a new wii active I've been coures about. has anyone tried it yet???

Sandy, how's your ankle healing??
    Ok I got to get to work even though my body says noooooooo!!, Soooo....lets all keep moving.
    Hope you all have a great day...:bigsmile:
    connie