Replies

• ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    The Wh**e my husband left me for.
  • manic4titans
    manic4titans Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Demi Moore and Lindsey Lohan. They need a LOT more than I can give them. They look like the slightest gust of wind will carry them off.
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    My best friend because she is struggling to gain weight x
  • kmacgera
    kmacgera Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who thought of Obama?
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    He is already getting enough of my stuff...he can't have my fat...
  • jill92787
    jill92787 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Well if we're going THAT route, I guess I'd give it to Ann Coulter because she desperately needs it.

Only I'd put it all in her thighs. >:)

Can we give her jowels too?
  • elenathegreat
    Options
    i'm keeping mine and making soap.

You sound like my husband... always planning for the zombie apocalypse

Brilliant.
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    My best friend who is trying SO hard to gain weight..but just can't....what a problem to have...lol I would be happy to give her the 30 lbs she wants to gain!
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Starving people. About 85% of this website is anorexics.
    And about 925 million people of this world do not have food. 1 in 7 children will go to bed without food tonight...and 10.9 children die under 5 every year from being underweight.

I'd give it to the starving children first. If you wanna be stupid and starve yourself when you have the OPTION to have food, then that's your thing. But starving children need it more.
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    To all the heartless people I knew in school who thought fat people were disgusting, and didn't mind telling me about it. Ug, how horrible.
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    The b*tch that lives down the street.
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Demi Moore and Lindsey Lohan. They need a LOT more than I can give them. They look like the slightest gust of wind will carry them off.

Lindsey Lohan ain't skinny anymore! Lol.
  • BeachyBecky
    BeachyBecky Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My son! He will be 3 in June and he is so tiny (27 pds) , the boy is such a picky eater. :(
  • jdbaker01
    jdbaker01 Posts: 44
    Options
    my fat i would gladly give to victoria beckham, maybe fill her face out a bit more in to a smile :wink:
  • elenathegreat
    Options
    Dr. Oz...let him deal with it...
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I would give mine to people who were previously fat, lost tons of weight, and then develop amnesia about ever bieng fat and promptly proceed to tell all the rest of who are still working, how everything we are doing is wrong and then proceed to belittle us as if they were never fat.

I would also give it to all the supersillious people who never gain an ounce and think that everyone who is fat, eats 5 lbs. of bacon, 2 dozen eggs, 30 pancakes, toast and a 10 lb. bag of potatoes for a snack. and therefore, simply pushing away from the table will make us instantly skinny.

Finally.. I would probably just rearrange it if I could. if I could reinflate my boobs, and plump my butt up. I would be ok..
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I'd give my extra fat to my own breasts. They happen to be lacking.

I like this!!! in reality tho', they say that when youdo this thru surgery, the fat gets absorbed back into the body and doesn't stay in the breast area... :P :(
  • manic4titans
    manic4titans Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

Lindsey Lohan ain't skinny anymore! Lol.

REally??

I gotta go look this up! :laugh:
  • isweatglitter
    Options
    My sister! She's fatter than me, but she's losing weight too. I'd like to slow her down for the perfect revenge. And my cousin who doesn't eat a thing and brags about her bones.
  • lucythinmint
    Options
    My mother.

She was always smaller than me and let me know it. Pointing it out when we shopped together, telling me I was bigger than she was at my age.....because she started doing it when I was 14.

Yup, would hand that right on over to mommy dearest.