Who Would You Give Your Extra Fat Too??

Options
1234568»

Replies

• quietasariot
    quietasariot Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    My husband! lol. He would burn it off pretty quickly, I swear he can eat anything in any amount and doesn't gain weight!
  • WandaVonDunajew
    WandaVonDunajew Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I would put some in my boobs to make them go back to what they used to be. The rest I would give to my hubby. He's been in the hospital on a ventialtor since december so he's down to 106lbs, and he was only 120 before he got sick.

I hope your husband gets well! :flowerforyou: Be strong!
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    My dog Happy... She's a min pin and I know she gets cold
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    People who need it to survive. I wouldn't give out my extra fat as a punishment, even to my worst enemies.

Right now, I'd give a few pounds to my sick kitty, he's rapidly losing weight and will have to probably put him down next week so he doesn't have to starve to death :brokenheart:
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I'd give my extra fat to my own breasts. They happen to be lacking.

This^
    I'd give it to my boobs and my hips.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I'd give it all to my ex-best friend. In fact, I would like to go back in time to all the different times I have lost weight (yes, I have yo-yo'd a lot before I started weight lifting) and give her those pounds of fat too. She is my height (5'5") and has *never* weighed more than 105 pounds. She's insanely skinny fat (she takes more pills than her own mom for medical issues including cholesterol, high blood pressure, etc) and blames all her medical issues on her genetics when it's really just her not ever eating more than 1000 calories a day (and when she does, it's garbage like McDonalds and she explains "it's healthy" cause it has protein, carbs, and fat in the same meal, l-o-freakin'-l) or ever exercising at all. But, she's ALWAYS been the kind of skank to do do everything in her power to attract attention of guys (ever since her boobs appeared in 5th grade) including the nasties she cheated on her husband with. She thinks she's better than all of her friends because she's always been the skinniest. She literally makes dumb comments about how she'd be more likely to work at Hooters than the rest of us cause she's skinny with big boobs. Well, good for you Madame Ho-bag.

I don't know why I was friends with her for so long. She's so needy and has to be center of attention...I can't stand people like that. But, yeah, her skinny azz would get all my fat...including the hundred or so pounds I've already lost. She needs to be knocked off her high horse.
  • ahatcher0905
    Options
    I would give mine to my mother in law. She is real flabby and just disgusting! She's always
    Talking about fat people and how they make her sick, so I would like for her to get big and fat so she will see how it is to be teased and talked about.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    Victoria Beckham, she totally needs feeding up and I could show her Husband a thing or three
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    i'd give it to a woman called Kelly. She used to be big, but lost the weight and has now turned into a b'tch. She asked me why is chris (my fiance) with me when im so overweight, when he could have had her.... cow! x
  • rdchick
    rdchick Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My ex-boyfriend, definitely... took my money he can have my fat to boot! haha! He was insanely skinny though, about 9 stone (probably 130lb) at 6'' is not good! xxx
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    The olsen twins .... and a few skanks from my past :)
  • james3302
    james3302 Posts: 119
    Options
    My son...he is so tiny! 4'10" 67 lbs...he eats and is always running around but can not seem to gain, all he's doing is sprouting up. I bring up my worry to my doctor and her response is she's "happy to see a kid his size with the amount of overweight kids she sees".

Oh and I would gladly move my fat around my body....I'm sure I could afford to go up a couple cup sizes LOL. :)

Have him drink alot of full fat milk. Work up to a gallon a day.
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    I'd spread it out to every person who has laughed about my weight! I would save the biggest piece to my ex. Rejecting me because I was fat, mother beeper you were bigger than ME! So here is some extra fat! Don't ever say I didn't give you anything. *kitten* wipe.