Women hate me because I'm *too* beautiful

Options

Replies

• gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    she looks good for a brit.

uh oh.. pot has been stirred.

It's ok. She chooses to live in France. She's dead to us.

Funniest thing I've read all day
  • mckshowie
    mckshowie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    i can totally relate.
  • Ayeshat
    Ayeshat Posts: 209
    Options
    Where did this come from that british people have brown crooked teeth?.. is this a victorian thing?... ok well in this day and age we pretty much look like the rest of the world guys.. sorry
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I only associate with ugly people for just this reason. Life is great.
  • sullivann
    sullivann Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I read this in the dailymail.uk

Can you say narcissist? Aye carumba!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Think about it...she's British....she's very attractive for a woman...over there....she has white teeth to start off...huge plus.....not trying to be rude :)

Of course not. How could ethnically based stereotyping ever be considered rude?

I have beautiful teeth. I'm British. Does that boggle your mind entirely?

Oh stereotypes! Gotta love 'em.....

or not.

Stereotypes are my fav! I'm from Texas, excuse me while I get on my horse to ride home from work.

Side note: I actually have seen a guy riding his horse along the highway here, and I thought it was really weird.
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options

Please search the models of CurvyKate. There are far more attractive Englishwomen out there.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    :indifferent: :noway: :indifferent: Seriously? I don't see it... She isn't my idea of ""too" beautiful" anyway... and this isn't stemming from jealousy...

Agree. Most of my MFP friends are far prettier than her, and probably less self-absorbed. LOL

I agree... There are some quite attractive people around here...
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    25200_1214567684329_1232910695_30982333_6281898_n.jpg?w=349&h=400
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Think about it...she's British....she's very attractive for a woman...over there....she has white teeth to start off...huge plus.....not trying to be rude :)

or not.

Stereotypes are my fav! I'm from Texas, excuse me while I get on my horse to ride home from work.

Side note: I actually have seen a guy riding his horse along the highway here, and I thought it was really weird.

^ Only you Meredith, only you! ;o)
  • Ayeshat
    Ayeshat Posts: 209
    Options
    I only associate with ugly people for just this reason. Life is great.
    LOOL
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Regardless of her looks, do any of you think that if it were a man who wrote the article, he would have gotten the same amount of attention and backlash for having confidence (or some might even say arrogance) about his appearance?

We're supposed to have some self-esteem, but apparently not "too much" or "too little" and if we have "too much" then people are all too ready to point out every reason why your self-esteem isn't warranted.

So this girl thinks she's beautiful, whether we agree or not shouldn't be a license to ridicule her and point out every flaw.
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options

'Over there'

Wow. You ARE rude. I for one will not respond with a remark about the american stereotypes we all know so well, or maybe i should so you can look at my white and perfectly straight teeth while i do it?
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

or not.

Pshaw!! Try the stereotype of homeschooled, military brat FROM Texas... yeah... I should be a mentally challanged, religious zealot that is socially awkward... :ohwell:

ETA: Oh but when we were living in Europe, we did get asked if we knew JR though... and we were always seen as "rich" as well... that was before the Euro...
  • luhluhlaura
    luhluhlaura Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    At least she thinks she's beautiful. :) and that's all that matters...right?
  • cam_l20
    cam_l20 Posts: 95 Member
    Options

Hey! As a Brit, I'm very offended by that. As you can see from my profile pic... oh, actually... sorry, as you were...

Now about that pot... just milk for me please, no sugar.
  • MorganStar123
    Options
    Or women don't like her because she says *kitten* like "women don't like me because I'm sooo pretty."

Her snaggletooth does not impress me.

^ this. She obviously has this delusional picture of herself where she thinks she is the most beautiful woman ever. If she is wiling to write about how pretty she is on the internet, I'll bet anything she goes on about it to her 'friends' all the time as well. No wonder she doesn't have any.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options

LMFAO.

Yes as a Brit myself I can only dream of being so beautiful :sad:
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I do think this can happen. But it depends on your attitude as well.

There are some attractive (and not so attractive) people that think they are the hottest thing on the planet, and women (stereotyping here) don't usually like this type of woman.

I had a "friend" who was like this and constantly told us how every guy wanted her and they were all staring..... (because she was staring at them). If she found out you liked someone, she'd start flirting with them. If she found out someone she thought was good looking liked you and not her, suddenly he wasn't so hot anymore.

We had to ditch this girl from our circle. Her self-centeredness was way too annoying.
  • gec1266
    gec1266 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    She has to come from a small town called,"We only have ONE woman" because she is thisclose to being the "2:00 am beer goggles" girl. #Notthatattractiveatall....
This discussion has been closed.