Women hate me because I'm *too* beautiful

Options

Replies

• LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    :noway: i dont think she is "that" beautiful ..

i have seen some women on these forums that are far more beautiful

also attitude effects bueaty :wink:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    pretty is as pretty does.
    While you might say that there are objectively beautiful people, it's mostly subjective. My sister doesn't think Brad Pitt is attractive.
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    She probably is just a big flirty tease (and an arrogent one at that!). You don't have to be pretty (c'mon, she is nothing special!) to get desperate men's attention, you just have to seem attainable.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I think it's great that she has a lot of self esteem. More women should try to love who they are, snaggletooth and all... but what she's lacking is tact, and that's not pretty.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    She has under forearm fat, that's a deal breaker there. how do you even get that?

Ok, seriously...had to pause and check to see if I have under forearm fat.
    Nope! (whew...tough crowd)
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Hold everything! Nobody move!

I need to go grab some popcorn. Be right back.
  • elysianashes
    Options
    That poor woman. We should take up a collection for her. Maybe some bottles of champagne, chocolates, roses... oh, what am I saying. She hates that stuff!
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'd hit it...with a car.

That just made my day.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Regardless of her looks, do any of you think that if it were a man who wrote the article, he would have gotten the same amount of attention and backlash for having confidence (or some might even say arrogance) about his appearance?

We're supposed to have some self-esteem, but apparently not "too much" or "too little" and if we have "too much" then people are all too ready to point out every reason why your self-esteem isn't warranted.

So this girl thinks she's beautiful, whether we agree or not shouldn't be a license to ridicule her and point out every flaw.

While there may not be as big of a backlash if it were a guy... I would definitely roll my eyes and say whatever to a guy as well... This whole "don't hate me because I'm beautiful" attitude is just plain stupid.
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I don't like her cause she's got a cruddy attitude, her tip of her nose is rather bulbous and badly shapen and she's got a funny eye... she lookin at me or she lookin at you? Totally shallow, but she asked for it

:laugh:
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    she looks good for a brit.

:-o I resent this ^^^

erm wow, it must be nice to be that deluded

This is a widely known fact. British people are odd-looking blokes.
    I've been to England four times, for a week at a stretch at a time. That said, I will not relay my observations on their relative attractiveness out of respect. All you need to know is over there Priness Diana was considered a great beauty.
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Maybe she just has a reallllly good sense of humor and is extremely sarcastic.

Nice of you to give her the benefit of the doubt
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    she has the "crazy eyes" for sure.

If she complains men approach her because she's too beautfiul, you must have to arm yourself with a rifle.
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Clearly has self-esteem issues, poor dear..
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    she looks good for a brit.

brain fart?

tbf I'd say I'm Scottish over British...and to all the people making comments about her looks, I think she's average looking, but I thought all of us on this site would have been more understanding that looks aren't something you should judge people on.

Ok she's clearly deluded, but it is her arrogance and delusions that make her ugly, not the fact that she's plain.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    pretty is as pretty does.
    While you might say that there are objectively beautiful people, it's mostly subjective. My sister doesn't think Brad Pitt is attractive.

I'm with your sister on that one.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    edit, because balls.
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Think about it...she's British....she's very attractive for a woman...over there....she has white teeth to start off...huge plus.....not trying to be rude :)

Of course not. How could ethnically based stereotyping ever be considered rude?

I have beautiful teeth. I'm British. Does that boggle your mind entirely?
    There are exceptions to every rule. It's not all bad actually. I saw a lot fewer overweight people when I was over there. When I saw the portions they serve in restaurants, I understood at least one reason why.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Clearly her personality just sucks.
    Im beautiful and women love me. :happy:
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    You don't get owt for nowt in this world. There must be a reason why men shower her with gifts.
    Women don't like her, because she has an overinflated view of her own attractiveness.
This discussion has been closed.