Women hate me because I'm *too* beautiful

Options

Replies

• ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    She has under forearm fat, that's a deal breaker there. how do you even get that?

Ok, seriously...had to pause and check to see if I have under forearm fat.
    Nope! (whew...tough crowd)

I should have phrased that better, I mean she has loose under forearm skin, like a batwing but on her forearm instead of her upper arm.
  • imkegoal
    imkegoal Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Think about it...she's British....she's very attractive for a woman...over there....she has white teeth to start off...huge plus.....not trying to be rude :)

Of course not. How could ethnically based stereotyping ever be considered rude?

I have beautiful teeth. I'm British. Does that boggle your mind entirely?

Hmm, I am not British, but live there, and actually, surprise surprise; there are some very pretty girls living out here. Surely they can't all be foreign! ........... And all Americans are supersized then, are they?....hmmmmmm... beyond me...
  • pukekolive
    pukekolive Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I have read her 'essay' and it does raise a few points - she is very tall and blond - we have had a few netballers at work that dominate the environment, always get picked for promotional videos (no-one else gets a look in) and seem to attract all the wrong attention even though they aren't asking for it.

The woman who is the subject of this post has a rather plain French husband with a pot belly and she also says she works out regularly, doesn't smoke and avoids chocolate - she may even be on MFP?

As far as the champagne, flowers and other things guys buy for her, I think 'No' is the answer to that if she finds it annoying - saying 'Yes' probably sends the wrong message

Read her essay it's interesting and less of the negative comments - it's exactly what she expects!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Think about it...she's British....she's very attractive for a woman...over there....she has white teeth to start off...huge plus.....not trying to be rude :)

Sweet heart, considering we get free dental care here, our teeth are probably better than the average Americans ;]

I personally have pretty nice teeth thanks to years of free braces, if that's not too big headed (:
  • Ayeshat
    Ayeshat Posts: 209
    Options

Of course not. How could ethnically based stereotyping ever be considered rude?

I have beautiful teeth. I'm British. Does that boggle your mind entirely?
    There are exceptions to every rule. It's not all bad actually. I saw a lot fewer overweight people when I was over there. When I saw the portions they serve in restaurants, I understood at least one reason why.
    If there are more than a few exceptions to the rule.. then the rule is crap.... and quite a chunk of the british population is overweight
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    she looks good for a brit.

uh oh.. pot has been stirred.

crap, i was afraid someone was going to go there... it's true, unfortunately, cept for MFP, I have lots of hot brit friends on MFP.

I think brits purposely put the ugly women on TV.... although i don't know why..... theories?
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I think it's great that she has a lot of self esteem. More women should try to love who they are, snaggletooth and all... but what she's lacking is tact, and that's not pretty.

You nailed it, completely. She isn't MY ideal, but I'm sure she is someone's.
  • teresacc26
    teresacc26 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    Or women don't like her because she says *kitten* like "women don't like me because I'm sooo pretty."

Her snaggletooth does not impress me.

LMAO hahahaha i was wondering what waas going on in that lopsided mouth:laugh:
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    Confidence is attractive... arrogance is not.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I get that a lot.
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Well although I found that woman to be distinctly average looking and but her article makes her ugly on here are very rude about Brits.

As a Brit who at 30 has no dental cavities I'm offended, just because we aren't big on veneers but really aren't they just the same as fake boobs? Plus they make people look like horses. Plus a great number of people in the U.S. are of British descent anyway.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    she looks good for a brit.

uh oh.. pot has been stirred.

crap, i was afraid someone was going to go there... it's true, unfortunately, cept for MFP, I have lots of hot brit friends on MFP.

I think brits purposely put the ugly women on TV.... although i don't know why..... theories?

Omg! I don't think so... And I watch a few British Shows... Merlin, Doctor Who... Well ok, only two right now (besides Top Gear that has no female stars)...
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    the women probably hate her because she acts like an @$$hole.

beauty is only skin deep,anyway. it's who the person is that make it or breaks it.

*shrug*
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    I'm British and honestly, she's not even average looking.

Myself, I'm more beautiful than she is, but I also have pride and independence and never ever accept handouts from men. If I want something I purchase it from my own salary and personally, I think that's a healthier way to live.

EDIT Some women don't like me, but only the type of women I'd not be interested as having as a friend anyway. A certain type of woman does not like me because, my being an engineer and having "bloke hobbies" I know a lot of men purely as friends and some women find that hard to deal with. That's okay though, I find jealous insecure women to be tedious company. :smile:
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Clearly you all also proved her point.

Arrogance may not be attractive, but neither is anything else being said about this person in this thread.
  • sheryllamb72
    sheryllamb72 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    "Too Beautiful"................what f@cking mirror is she looking in?? She's a minger!!!

The girl next door to me is more attractive than she is!! She must be "open all hours" is all I can say........I can;t see what men would shower her with gifts etc, and make women jealous......she doesn't make me feel jealous of her looks.....I'm prettier than she is!! lol
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Or women don't like her because she says *kitten* like "women don't like me because I'm sooo pretty."

^ probably this

but can we not bash the way she looks? whhhyyyy do we constantly have to tear each other down
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Lady, you don't need to try... I think you've got it down to a fine art!

BTW...Teeth are not meant to be WHITE.

I think the majority of comments on this message thread have proved Brick's point... talk about B*I*T*C*H*Y !!!

Then again, I'm from the UK.. I must be so hideous to all you perfect peeps over the pond. I think I'll go away and hide in my dilapidated castle until some pretty prince comes and rescues me and sends me on Extreme Makeover to become a Stepford Husband!
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have exactly the same problem. LMAO :laugh:
  • laurenkoszola
    laurenkoszola Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    cheryl1p.jpg

now this is a hot brit. :tongue:
    [/quote]

I'll second that! rawr!!
This discussion has been closed.