bump
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Bumping for my sweet tooth!
  • Jomalone2
    Jomalone2 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how you calculate the calories for these recipes? I'd like to try one but I want to know how many calories I am sacrificing first. :huh:
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how you calculate the calories for these recipes? I'd like to try one but I want to know how many calories I am sacrificing first. :huh:

If you go into the recipe option, enter all your ingrediants, and enter servings as how many cupcakes you end up with. When I make mine I use sugar free cake mix, and end up with 25 cupckakes. They are about 60cal, 14carbs, 1protein, and 2fat per cupcake with no frosting. Hope that helps.
  • InTenn
    Options
    bookmarked
  • Jomalone2
    Jomalone2 Posts: 129 Member
    Options

If you go into the recipe option, enter all your ingrediants, and enter servings as how many cupcakes you end up with. When I make mine I use sugar free cake mix, and end up with 25 cupckakes. They are about 60cal, 14carbs, 1protein, and 2fat per cupcake with no frosting. Hope that helps.

Thanks!
  • mjshmily
    mjshmily Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    For frosting I use Dr. Oetker mousse. They have a low cal one. I cut back on the milk just a bit so it is a tad thicker if I want to be able to pipe it. It has a consistency (and taste) very much like the frosting on the McCain frozen cakes. It also freezes well on top of cupcakes/cakes. I like the option of keeping them in the freezer so I don't have to make sure they are all eaten before they go stale!!
  • pearlymae
    pearlymae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I've made the mix twice without eggs. Just diet soda and cake mix so you only have to factor in the mix calories. Its super good, and my step daughter loves making this!!
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    bump
  • obstacleone
    Options
    bump
  • Sumijain
    Sumijain Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I need to try this tomorrow. I think I'll start with chocolate and diet coke. :)
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Bump (my first one!). Sounds interesting...
  • charlieprince
    Options
    I'm in, going to try this tomorrow :D

edit: you know reading thru everyone's replies.. one thing is beginning to be apprently clear

any diet + any cake mix = good

haha, seriously i don't think anyone has posted a bad combination yet :)
  • Ballard12
    Ballard12 Posts: 109
    Options
    Double bump! Defiantly gonna try this tomorrow..white cake with diet cherry 7up.