bump!!!
  • PitBullMom_Liz
    PitBullMom_Liz Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Bump. Thank you!
  • manic4titans
    manic4titans Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I made 24 yellow cupcakes with sprite zero and one WHOLE egg. Waiting for it to cool so I can try it out.

My little one helped and said "gross! I am not eating that" But she didn't mind licking the batter . LOL it got her approval. I tasted just a hint of the lemon-lime in the batter.

I just tried one! YUMMY! The cupcake is very light and taste just like a yellow cupcake.
  • tlc12078
    tlc12078 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    This sounds really good. Maybe I will make it for my sister n laws Easter party n not tell anyone.
  • NicolePorter76
    NicolePorter76 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I make this into 24 cupcakes. It ends up being 85 calories a piece. I do not use the egg whites. This last time I made diet cherry 7Up and confetti cake with fat free cool whip topping. My husband puts walden farms chocolate dip on top for frosting.
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ericarae33
    ericarae33 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    bump
  • courtclerkkris
    courtclerkkris Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am making these for my TOPS (Taking Off Pounds Sensibly) Annual Awards Banquet we are holding on Monday. I am making a variety. Think I am doing Strawberry Cake Mix and Diet 7-UP; Orange Cake Mix and Diet Sunkist and Confetti with Diet Cream Soda. Think I will just frost with low fat or fat free cool whip that way as not to mix too many flavors. I hope they turn out great and everyone likes them. Sounds like good reports on here!!!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    For anyone interested, I figured out the nutritional info for the yellow/orange combo. I used Pillsbury Moist Supreme Sugar Free Classic Yellow cake mix, Diet Sunkist, 2 egg whites, and 1 TBSP Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Sugar Free Vanilla Frosting. This is for per slice (1/12 cake). Numbers in ( ) is the nutritional info w/o the frosting added. ENJOY! I haven't tasted the cake yet, its currently baking, but the batter was super yummy lol.

CALORIES- 174 (124)
    FAT- 6.5 GRAMS (3.5)
    SATURATED FAT- 2 (1.5)
    SODIUM- 448 MG (418)
    CARBS- 37G (29)
    PROTEIN- 2 GRAMS
    FIBER- 1 GRAM (0)
    CALCIUM- 4%
    IRON- 4%
  • kelleybelly35
    kelleybelly35 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have also made a spice cake and used a can of pumpkin. Nothing else, just a can of pumpkin. It is yummy. If you make the coke cake and put it in muffin cups you really don't need any frosting. My grandsons love the cupcakes.
    the spice cake and pumpkin are my favorite i just add some fat-free coolwhip
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • JWolf7911
    JWolf7911 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious!
  • greeden
    greeden Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Amazonstolemyname
    Amazonstolemyname Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I tried this last night. I'm not a fan at all. I wasn't impressed with the cakes texture (too soft) and flavour (no richness). I think I would rather have a piece of full fat cake and just build it in to my normal calorie allowance.
  • jajeff
    jajeff Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ChristineDB
    ChristineDB Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    YUM!! Thanks for sharing!