June "No Late Night Snacking Challenge"

Options
15678911»

Replies

• fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    If I make it through tonight, I will have not snacked at night for 30 consecutive days!!!!!!!!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

One more night left, everyone! You can do it!:happy:
  • RunRideRay
    RunRideRay Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Thanks Carmen, Actually, the 11 miles is easy, the not snacking all night is hard.... but I DID IT!

No match for fitgal, who is the master. Way to GO! :drinker: :drinker:

Raymond
  • fitgal411
    Options
    Thanks Carmen, Actually, the 11 miles is easy, the not snacking all night is hard.... but I DID IT!

No match for fitgal, who is the master. Way to GO! :drinker: :drinker:

Raymond

haha, I'm not the master yet. There are other people who have accomplished the same as me. GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    29 down for me. One more for the month! We can do this.
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    :glasses: I have one more night………

If I make it through the night the sky will open and the angels will sing, the Earth will stop rotating on it’s Axis, all as we know it now will cease to be…just kidding..it’ll just mean I’ve gone 30 days without snacking late at night. :bigsmile:

Have a good day all! Keep up the good work! :smokin:
  • Grammymax
    Options
    Carmen: I agree. I am amazed at myself. I think I need to find another challenge that is more difficult for me but....I don't want to lose focus of this one!

Good luck everyone.

Esther
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi-
    Sorry, time has gotten away from me again.

It looks like we have a 3-way tie so far for the month of June between fitgal411,
    Grammymax and CarmenSantiago. Way to go ladies!!! :drinker:
    Please confirm tomorrrow that you actually made it all the way through 30 consecutive nights. This is unbelievable! If anyone else has made it through 29 or 30 days please post tomorrow so we can applaud all of this month's winners.

I will also start a new thread for July so please look for that tomorrow night. Hope everyone is up for the challenge.:laugh:
    Zaza
  • Grammymax
    Options
    I'm off to bed an it's been 30 days for me avoiding the late night snacking. Thanks Zaza for challenging us on this.
    See you on the July thread.
    Esther
  • fitgal411
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I DID IT!!!!!!!!
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    :glasses: I did it! I did it! I did it! <insert loud applause and public adulation here> :bigsmile:

This has been SO fun. Thank you ZaZa for starting this thread. Congrats to my fello NLNSC contenders. Fitgal and Esther. Wonderful job, I know it hasn't been easy on anyone. It's a tough habit to break and I'm not so smug that I don't know I will always have to take it one day at a time.

Bring on July! :laugh:

Have a great day everyone!
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! smiley-happy023.gif
  • Grammymax
    Options
    dewdrop: How did you get thoe smiles to jump like that???? So cute.
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    dewdrop: How did you get thoe smiles to jump like that???? So cute.

I copied them from a smiley site :laugh: :blushing: . If you "Quote" that message, you'll see how I've done it.
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to fitgal411, Grammymax and CarmenSantiago for going the entire month without late night snacking!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    That is an extremely impressive accomplishment - you are an inspiration to us all. Cheers! :drinker:
    Hope you will join the July challenge and keep us all on our toes.
    Zaza
  • fitgal411
    Options
    I want to join the July challenge!

. . . where is it? Is there one up yet?