Opinions on the "V" on a woman?

Options
123457»

Replies

• nitepagan
    nitepagan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Other threads made me wonder :] I would be thrilled if i could have this! Working on making it visible xD

tumblr_loegw2NKI41qhatv8o1_400-1.jpg

^^ my dream body.

So guys what do you think?
    *if you don't like women with muscles don't be rude please! No "'''ewwww, effin nasty, gross" comments. We don't hate on your goals!

Those are awesome six-packs.
  • missfancy1980
    Options
    Trying not to sound hateful or rude, but really i don't like that at all. I think it looks extremely masculine and not at all attractive. I like both men and women, but if i saw this on either it would put me right off! Toned and fit is good, but muscles all pumped up like that is grotesque.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Kudos to her for her hard work to achieve that body. As for myself, I wouldn't want to look quite so muscular, but that's use because I'd like to get pregnant and be able to carry a healthy baby. I would be considered a high risk pregnancy since I have PCOS so I'm trying as hard as I can to conform to the standards set for me by my reproductive endocrinologist:

1. Bmi of 20-27 ( 109lbs-147 lbs for me according to the national institutes for health)
    2. Follow a diabetic diet ( still learning how to do this one)
    3. 4-5 days a week of moderate exercise

Now, once I have a kid, maybe I'll go for that body. :D

*note* I am following a plan of care set for myself by my doctor. Im sure that women who choose to be this fit are more than capable of having children as long as they are healthy and ovulating regularly. Like I said before, I have health issues that make it more difficult for me to carry a child to term: I am also more likely to miscarry; have diabetes during pregnancy and preeclampsia ( high blood pressure in pregnancy) all of which pose a risk to an unborn child. I'm trying to minimize these risks :)
  • EndofEternity
    Options
    I like it, but my tastes are rather diverse as far as attraction goes.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Other threads made me wonder :] I would be thrilled if i could have this! Working on making it visible xD

tumblr_loegw2NKI41qhatv8o1_400-1.jpg

^^ my dream body.

So guys what do you think?
    *if you don't like women with muscles don't be rude please! No "'''ewwww, effin nasty, gross" comments. We don't hate on your goals!

I just stole this image and am printing it out to hang on my fridge as my goal. I saw this and was like wow! Hard work determination and I want it!!!!!! I want to look like that I want to be that lean, healthy and built. THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS AND GIVING ME A NEW GOAL!!!!! Amazing!
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I dunno if I'm stating to get the beginning of one, but its not something I've ever had before!

IMAG0428.jpg

Excuse the PJ's!
  • DianaDe
    DianaDe Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks!
  • JSnover
    JSnover Posts: 51
    Options
    Great work! love the "V" keep it up!
    13519485 Posts: 264
    Options
    I don't believe I'll ever have it, but I find it incredibly sexy. :smile: And it's not at all masculine. We all have the muscles that make the "V".
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Is it even possible after having children ?
  • crise40g
    crise40g Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    For me, pass. I'd prefer a little more meat on the bone. But if that's what you like, then that's what you like.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I like V on a man.

I like soft, flat stomach on a woman

:flowerforyou:
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Just showed my husband the original pic, he says it does not look masculine. I asked him if he's going to change his tune if I end up with a V... he insists that, either way, V or no V that I would still be "feminine"... it matters not.

Now, he's either lying & kissing my *kitten* (very likely) or he's being honest. And, to be honest... I can't tell which.
  • tauny78
    tauny78 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    bump....got to show the op's pic to my hubby :)
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    There were some great female V pic on the other thread that got locked.