What Kind of things PISS you off on MFP?

Options

Replies

• hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    s
    I hate it when people mock those with eating disorders. I know some of the posts they make seem ridiculous, but they have a disease, they hate themselves, and they're truly suffering. There is a difference between discouraging their behavior and flat out making fun of them. :/

I agree 100%. We should never bash people with eating disorders. After all, don't we all have an eating problem? We shouldn't judge them so harshly. Aren't we here to help each other out.

I also can't stand when people tell me to eat more food to lose weight. Please please that is crazy!! It might work for some but it certainly isn't science and it would never work for me. To lose weight I eat less and exercise more. That's what I've been taught all my life and that's how I've lost my weight. Eating more puts weight on me. But that's just me. I guess everyone is different. I still say it's crazy.

Oh god.....could we not get through a whole post without someone bringing this up!!

NOOOOOO!!! It gives me an excuse for.....you know.......POPCORN!!!!

*snicker* seriously, ED is a dangerous disease.

Oh Sorry! Definitely time for me to go to bed - I thought I replied to the quote about eating enough! Sooo soooo sorry - definitely would never make fun of eating disorders EVER!!!!:sad:

You did.....My post was referencing the last paragraph - I did not even consider that it may be mis-construed to mean the ED part. So that's my fault for not excluding the ED part (now exluded on my original post)

Bahahaha - so is this where we complain about how confusing it is to post quotes on MFP??!!!
  • Abigaillee15
    Options
    It is kind of annoying when people use this site as a relationship advice site. I personally am not on here to get relationship advice. I want advice, support, and encouragement on eating right and exercising!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Bahahaha - so is this where we complain about how confusing it is to post quotes on MFP??!!!

I really hate how confusing it is to post quotes on MFP!!
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    [quote

You wild thang you
    [/quote]

YUP! That's me!........hey, there's that cat! Teeheehee
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    I don't know how to put a picture on a post... Why isn't it obvious?
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    When I'm playing games in the chit-chat forum and someone posts immediately before me.

...now I gotta go back and edit my post on my slow *kitten* computer. Makes my blood boil. :mad:
  • MisterTEZ
    MisterTEZ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    someone who says they are being 'abused' when someone disagrees with their opinion
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    So far...nothing.
  • AmberJaebabeyy
    Options
    That mfp allows girls with eating disorders to get together and push each other to lose even more weight some of these people are skin and bones the profiles should be stopped!!
  • lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options
    nobody has mentioned "lose" vs. "loose"? im leaving disappointed.

i agree.
    peepole shud lurn how two speek inglish bedder.
    im way more gooder.
    just ask me.

LOL ^^ this !!
    Every time I see someone write "loose", it makes me cringe !! ugh ! This is a weight loss website! How do they expect to lose weight if they can't even spell the word ?! ha ! :noway:
  • AmberFaith90
    Options
    Overly-needy friends. Just because I don't comment on EVERY post you make does not mean I'm being unsupportive.
  • Vicky_Is_In_Glee
    Options
    1. When someone giving me advices that I dont need.

2. Ana-mia girls. Errr..
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    nobody has mentioned "lose" vs. "loose"? im leaving disappointed.

i agree.
    peepole shud lurn how two speek inglish bedder.
    im way more gooder.
    just ask me.

LOL ^^ this !!
    Every time I see someone write "loose", it makes me cringe !! ugh ! This is a weight loss website! How do they expect to lose weight if they can't even spell the word ?! ha ! :noway:

I is smaaaatt, iz kno engrish!!!
  • AmberFaith90
    Options
    When people comment "well done" and "good job" on a certain person's diary, and I go take a peek...and this certain person has only consumed 800 calories.

For real? :huh:
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    So far...nothing.

Thanks dude!!!!

Wait... I'm the dude..

Thanks man!
  • Vicky_Is_In_Glee
    Options
    When people comment "well done" and "good job" on a certain person's diary, and I go take a peek...and this certain person has only consumed 800 calories.

For real? :huh:

So true!
  • coachblt
    Options
    Should I be anticipating someone or something pissing me off? If so...Great! Can't wait!
  • AmberFaith90
    Options
    This doesn't really piss me off, but it does baffle me.

When a significantly overweight person complains about not being able to eat up to 1200 calories a day. Unless there's something medically wrong with you (like thyroid problems), you got that way by eating a helluva lot more.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    People who want to pull the racist card when there is no need for it
    People who can't take a joke
    People who insist that you need to follow their rules and way of living or else you're doing it wrong
  • coachblt
    Options
    People who want to pull the racist card when there is no need for it
    People who can't take a joke
    People who insist that you need to follow their rules and way of living or else you're doing it wrong

You see all that on a message board? Damn, girl!