What Kind of things PISS you off on MFP?

Options

Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    What really PISSES ME OFF is girls who are about 18-25, that have clearly NEVER been overweight, and have their profile pics set as them in their underwear showing off their toned stomachs, when everyone else on here is clearly struggling to lose weight on a daily basis, and trying their hardest to exercise around running a family home and working 9-5......it's like they're rubbing it in everyone's faces!!

Well, piss off........you dont need a calorie counting/weight loss site!! :mad:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com
    www.myfitnesspal.com
    myfitnesspal.com
    myfitnesspal
    myfitness
    fitness
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    That this thread is getting replies on Easter!!!

L'chaim.
  • sfoxy219
    sfoxy219 Posts: 103
    Options
    OMG I did that. :P
    Yeah I'll admit, I get there and their mixed up. Not proud of it but it happens, I also switch el or ie in a lot of words. Shot myself in the foot with that one. I'll get it right before i'm 25 dammit!

* embarrassed*
  • anaussie
    anaussie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    What really PISSES ME OFF is girls who are about 18-25, that have clearly NEVER been overweight, and have their profile pics set as them in their underwear showing off their toned stomachs, when everyone else on here is clearly struggling to lose weight on a daily basis, and trying their hardest to exercise around running a family home and working 9-5......it's like they're rubbing it in everyone's faces!!

Ummm. . Well. .it seems to me that it's just slightly possible that some people who are fit are fit because they are um. . . let me see how to put this. . . INTO FITNESS!. . This site is an excellent resource for fitness related information. .I would expect there to be ALOT of fit people on here! Maybe there should be a rule that once you reach your goal, you are kicked off the site. . yeah! there should be a rule!

I was happy and contented with own success if it was not for Helloitsdan. I'm thankful to him for throwing me down a gauntlet. He made me understand....having arrived at BMI 22....I could do better with body-fat ratio. I've accepted his challenge with gratitude. My kids don't need to be here....I've asked them to visit MFP forum if time permits..there is much they can learn from experiences being shared.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Things that frost my bum... When I type a really long, well-thought out response... and the thread got locked while I was typing. Hasn't happened lately, but I still hate it.
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Things that frost my bum... When I type a really long, well-thought out response... and the thread got locked while I was typing. Hasn't happened lately, but I still hate it.

I ditto this last one.
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Girls and ladies using freely the F word and other cursed one. I really can't stand them.

"...and other cursed one." huh?

But anyway..what about men using the F word? Or only women can't use it?

I'm so tempted to throw up an old George Carlin
    clip!!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Bump toward 500
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options

http://www.myfitnesspal.com
    www.myfitnesspal.com
    myfitnesspal.com
    myfitnesspal
    myfitness
    fitness

Good break down my friend!
  • Axels91
    Axels91 Posts: 213
    Options

but guys can post pics of their abs and arms? no offense, but it sounds to me as if you are a tiny bit jealous. and something tells me that if you COULD post a pic of your own toned abs, you would. one day you will:) relax.
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I know its been said, but it pisses me off that I don't get notifications when someone quotes & replies to something I posted in a thread. grrr
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    People that are overly sensitive and get offended at a post that was not directed towards them!
  • jupityjupe
    jupityjupe Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Girls and ladies using freely the F word and other cursed one. I really can't stand them.
  • jupityjupe
    Options
    what's pissing me off is that i can;t figure out how to use the quote feature and leave my remark underneath it so i actually quoted someone but didn't get my comment on and now it looks like i support their comment lol so i'll just write it out....

"girls who use the F word...hate them"

my response was supposed to say **** that!
  • jupityjupe
    Options
    now i hate that this site is censering me...lame
  • aphrogirl2002
    Options
    Some people take this website way too seriously. I use what I find to be helpful and ignore the things I don't feel will be beneficial or positive. I just joined but already love the food tracker, recipe section and success stories. I've picked up a few friends, but won't measure my worth by their quantity. I love the message boards but don't bother reading some of the topics because they seem to be irrelevant and/or drama producing. This website is what you make it. Embrace the good and overlook the negative. Life is short. Most of us have already endured our share of negativity with our weight loss struggles. Lets focus our energy/efforts on continuing to improve ourselves! I am excited about the woman that I am and look forward to the woman I will become...
  • jupityjupe
    Options
    i wish there was a 'like' button
  • Razkler14
    Razkler14 Posts: 74
    Options
    People who dont know **** about diet, fitness, or working out! Or, those who congratulate others for their **** food diary or for starving themselves,
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I know its been said, but it pisses me off that I don't get notifications when someone quotes & replies to something I posted in a thread. grrr

That would be a great feature.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I get annoyed when big, fat guys use shirtless pictures of themselves for their profile pictures....It's not motivation, put a shirt on.

Disclaimer: I can say this because I am/was as big as anyone and I always had the common courtesy to remain fully clothed. :bigsmile:

I have to disagree, I don't mind seeing really big ladies or men who use pics as motivation! I wish I was that brave!