What Kind of things PISS you off on MFP?

Options
1232425262729»

Replies

• lottabody1
    lottabody1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    when people ask such silly questions like this!!!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    this sounds b1tchy but im cranky so oh well...

pisses me off when women introduce themselves and give their height and a weight goal that is clearly way way under where they should ever be... for example...hi i am looking for friends i am 5'11" and i was 220 now i am 180 and want to get to 130 or 135! WHAT?!?!?!

i am 5'11" and no matter what my frame is 130 would put me in a BIO class as the skeleton.that is all...Kthxbye
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    this sounds b1tchy but im cranky so oh well...

pisses me off when women introduce themselves and give their height and a weight goal that is clearly way way under where they should ever be... for example...hi i am looking for friends i am 5'11" and i was 220 now i am 180 and want to get to 130 or 135! WHAT?!?!?!

i am 5'11" and no matter what my frame is 130 would put me in a BIO class as the skeleton.that is all...Kthxbye
    I like how you compared them to you :laugh:
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    That I have to post directly on someones wall in order for them to know I've replied to something they wrote. We should get notified like Facebook.

129865_o.gif
  • Its_All_Kung_Fu
    Options
    People going into the CHIT-CHAT, FUN AND GAMES section of the forum to complain about threads relating to chit-chat, fun or games.

There's a whole section of the forum for fitness and exercise. Another for Motivation/Success Stories/Recipes...all it takes is a bit of reading comprehension.

Congratulations on your weight-loss. That's truly inspiring.

OK: your point is taken, so I'll change my "pisses me off" to "The fact that MFP Forum has a useless and potentially damaging topic such as "chit-chat/fun and games" for the petty people to indulge in their "hates", dislikes" and "pisses me off" habits.

Negative thinking is negative thinking...Calling "chit-chat/fun & Games" doesn't make it a good thing, a positive thing or a valubale conversation..

And yet, here you are contributing to it. Hunh.

Oh, the IRONY!