What Kind of things PISS you off on MFP?

Options

Replies

• InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Success stories without pictures (doesn't piss me off but too long:didn't read without pictures to be honest)

HAHAHAHA, I hate that too.
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Ok.. I'm just gonna say it.. Success stories sometimes... sometimes I just don't care!! My *kitten* is STILL fat I just don't care how great you look, when I squat and the bottom of my stomach touches the floor damnit!! :sad: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Disclaimer: For the anal.. I am just having fun and bieng silly.. Please pass me by with your righteous indignation.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    What really PISSES ME OFF is girls who are about 18-25, that have clearly NEVER been overweight, and have their profile pics set as them in their underwear showing off their toned stomachs, when everyone else on here is clearly struggling to lose weight on a daily basis, and trying their hardest to exercise around running a family home and working 9-5......it's like they're rubbing it in everyone's faces!!

Well, piss off........you dont need a calorie counting/weight loss site!! :mad:
    You're mad because you assume the skinny girls have never been fat and are just here to make the currently overweight people more upset?

No, I just dont understand why they're on here!

My neice is on here, and again, I dont know why? She's stick thin......she doesnt know why she's on here either!! :laugh:
    It's called My FITNESS Pal. Not My I NEED TO LOSE 30+ POUNDS Pal. It's not for you to understand why they're here. Hell I've never been over weight and I'm here to tone up, slim down, and get rid of skinny fat. Maybe they're trying to gain weight, maybe they just need guidance and someone referred them here. Who knows, not you apparently.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Replies like this.

Profile pictures without people in them.
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    It's called My FITNESS Pal. Not My I NEED TO LOSE 30+ POUNDS Pal. It's not for you to understand why they're here. Hell I've never been over weight and I'm here to tone up, slim down, and get rid of skinny fat. Maybe they're trying to gain weight, maybe they just need guidance and someone referred them here. Who knows, not you apparently.

HIGH FIVE! :D
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    That this thread is getting replies on Easter!!!
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    The constant posts about eating back excercise calories/going into starvation mode.
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Nothing really pisses me off.
    It's just another forum used
    for my amusement. :tongue:
  • cbh142
    Options

ummmmm...you just replied?

I'm only on here because my nephew is sick and Easter dinner was cancelled. :cry:
  • MFPAddict
    Options

ummmmm...you just replied?

I'm only on here because my nephew is sick and Easter dinner was cancelled. :cry:

Only because it was on the top of my list.

Also bumping to get it to 500 posts.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    The constant posts about eating back excercise calories/going into starvation mode.
    You don't know? If you don't eat back your exercise calories you'll starve to death
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    You don't know? If you don't eat back your exercise calories you'll starve to death

and Jillian Michaels will come to your house and take back her DVD
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

The complaints about the constant posts about eating back exercise calories/going into starvation mode.
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Girls and ladies using freely the F word and other cursed one. I really can't stand them.

"...and other cursed one." huh?

But anyway..what about men using the F word? Or only women can't use it?
  • anaussie
    anaussie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Replies like this.

Profile pictures without people in them.

People who expect all 60 yr old men to look like Robert Redford.
  • anaussie
    Options

People who dont know its Monday morning in civilized parts of the world..like in Australia.
  • anaussie
    Options
    No, I just dont understand why they're on here!

My neice is on here, and again, I dont know why? She's stick thin......she doesnt know why she's on here either!! :laugh:

Young are curious people. She may be wanting to find out how her aunty and rest of us got here? :laugh:

childbirth....overeating.....eating my children's leftover's after dinner because I don't like waste.....all the things that she hasn't got to worry about...............JUST YET!!! lol :wink:

Words right out of mouth of my DW of 37 yrs! :smile:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Girls and ladies using freely the F word and other cursed one. I really can't stand them.

What is wrong women cursing?

:smile:

Yeah, what the *kitten* is wrong with me saying *kitten*?
  • cbh142
    Options

The complaints about the constant posts about eating back exercise calories/going into starvation mode.

haha! very true!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    What really PISSES ME OFF is girls who are about 18-25, that have clearly NEVER been overweight, and have their profile pics set as them in their underwear showing off their toned stomachs, when everyone else on here is clearly struggling to lose weight on a daily basis, and trying their hardest to exercise around running a family home and working 9-5......it's like they're rubbing it in everyone's faces!!

Well, piss off........you dont need a calorie counting/weight loss site!! :mad:

Ummm. . Well. .it seems to me that it's just slightly possible that some people who are fit are fit because they are um. . . let me see how to put this. . . INTO FITNESS!. . This site is an excellent resource for fitness related information. .I would expect there to be ALOT of fit people on here! Maybe there should be a rule that once you reach your goal, you are kicked off the site. . yeah! there should be a rule!