What Kind of things PISS you off on MFP?

Options

Replies

• hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    " What Kind of things PISS you off on MFP?"

Answer depends on whether I am hungry or not
    ^ THIS!

Suddenly got hungry! :bigsmile:
    Oh lord, everyone run

I think it's just about time for a popcorn break!!!! Teeheehee
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Drama llamas. If I want a soap opera I'll watch General Hospital. The holier ran thou's, I'm on the interwebz if a want to sit through a lecture I'll go get my masters. People missing their funny bone, you just can't take everything that seriously an not die of a heart attack.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Skinny bashing. Real women have curves and all that other sort of rubbish.
  • MsTaurus30
    Options
    It really pisses me off when people ask for friends and say they are looking for someone who will support them and they will do the same...Then, days and weeks pass by and you are commenting on their status yet they don't say anything on your status about your progess...Look on their page and see that they respond to a few choice friends every now and then...Hate wasting my time going and deleting them and having to see their information fill up my page everyday...It really sucks....Honestly, I'm having a hard time finding friends that are dedicated to giving me the same support as I give them...AND, IT PISSES ME OFF!!!!
    ....I agree smdh :\ lol
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Tagging for later.
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    People who say they can't eat 1200 calories a day. I can't seem to wrap my brain around that.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Girls and ladies using freely the F word and other cursed one. I really can't stand them.

When men think that women should adhere to certain principles and be all flowery.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    "Pray for me."
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I think that when people are searching for an answer to something, the people who respond to it can do it in a manner where they don't sound like a complete jerk. There seems to be a lot of arrogance here. We're all here for a common goal, so we don't need to act superior to others, and support each other. Also, I think that if someone expresses an opinion, that if you don't agree with it or it pisses you off, just move on. No point in attacking someone. Everyone is allowed to their opinion, and the ability to express it without the fear of being attacked or persecuted. Let's all play nice!!!
  • sphinxdust
    sphinxdust Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Nothing, except only when my friends don't log in and don't keep track of their goals!
  • FranWins
    FranWins Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Because I see so much arguing over the "right" way to do things, and people putting each other down, I tend to avoid the message boards and find information elsewhere. It's a shame, because we are all here with the same goal: to live a healthier lifestyle.

I wish I saw more people supporting each other and less "no, you're stupid for following that diet" and arguing over what is "right". We're all different - we have different body chemistry and genetic makeup and lifestyles. There is no right diet, no magic exercise. It's trial and error to find what works for each of us.
  • FranWins
    FranWins Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I think that when people are searching for an answer to something, the people who respond to it can do it in a manner where they don't sound like a complete jerk. There seems to be a lot of arrogance here. We're all here for a common goal, so we don't need to act superior to others, and support each other. Also, I think that if someone expresses an opinion, that if you don't agree with it or it pisses you off, just move on. No point in attacking someone. Everyone is allowed to their opinion, and the ability to express it without the fear of being attacked or persecuted. Let's all play nice!!!

^^^ This. :glasses: :happy: :bigsmile:
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    That is SO annoying!
    nobody has mentioned "lose" vs. "loose"? im leaving disappointed.
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    This is why I am having to clean up my friends list on a regular basis. I am someone who likes to give support but I like the same. Add me if you need someone who thinks the way you do!
    It really pisses me off when people ask for friends and say they are looking for someone who will support them and they will do the same...Then, days and weeks pass by and you are commenting on their status yet they don't say anything on your status about your progess...Look on their page and see that they respond to a few choice friends every now and then...Hate wasting my time going and deleting them and having to see their information fill up my page everyday...It really sucks....Honestly, I'm having a hard time finding friends that are dedicated to giving me the same support as I give them...AND, IT PISSES ME OFF!!!!
    ....I agree smdh :\ lol
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    On the other hand... there's people who think that accepting a friend request is the equivalent of signing adoption papers for a homeless pet.... that you're legally bound to motivate and support them no matter what. :laugh:
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Seeing how I hold my tongue every 999/1000 times, I'm going to go ahead and take this opportunity to b*tch a little.

I wouldn't say this pisses me off, just makes me roll my eyes. Fake people. Fake meaning trolls, backstabbers, and/or people who have full-of-****-itis. It is so f*cking obvious when some people lie. We know and we're laughing at you. Okay, yeah, it might piss me off a little actually, lol.
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    " What Kind of things PISS you off on MFP?"

Answer depends on whether I am hungry or not

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SnowWhite824
    Options
    When I posted that I've lost over 120 pounds, and some jack@$$ PMs me to tell me that he thinks I'm lying. Like really dude? I'm gona go on a weight loss message board and lie?? I mean, I guess there are some losers out there who would do that (probably like this guy) but I'm not one of them. I think this "guy" <moderator edited> needs to take the time he took to accuse me of lying, and get himself a life. :huh:

Thank you.
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    When I posted that I've lost over 120 pounds, and some jack@$$ PMs me to tell me that he thinks I'm lying. Like really dude? I'm gona go on a weight loss message board and lie?? I mean, I guess there are some losers out there who would do that (probably like this guy) but I'm not one of them. I think this "guy" (jamja72) needs to take the time he took to accuse me of lying, and get himself a life. :huh:

Thank you.

Wow what an *kitten* he was!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    Surprise, Surprise....Jamja seems to have deactivated his account! Bye Bye!!!