how often do you have 'relations' ;] ?

Options

Replies

• Stella_Leigh
    Stella_Leigh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    When he's home? 3-4 times a week. I'm going to need to stock up on batteries now that he's been deployed. As for things changing? Yeah, things changed as I started losing. He's initiated more and he's generally more attentive and cuddly both in intimate situations and just in general. It's great :bigsmile:
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    gotta find something more than Bath/Body works between relationships... I agree the cleaner I eat the more the Libido kicks!

Every time I work out I want to jump random guys at the guys at the gym. Totally out of control
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    5-6x a week and the calorie burns are insane (i should include them, lol). extremely active libido which I attribute in part to working out so hard and staying in great shape.
  • timnca03
    timnca03 Posts: 37 Member
    Options

truth is, im kinda sick of trying and getting shot down. then again, i have the Libido of a bunny.

There is a saying "if he isn't getting it from you he's getting it from somewhere else." You look young, I'd assume he is also young, I remember back in those days it was at least a daily thing if not more when I was in a relationship.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    As often as possible.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Please clarify...Alone or with a partner??? LOL
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    5-6x a week and the calorie burns are insane (i should include them, lol). extremely active libido which I attribute in part to working out so hard and staying in great shape.
    :love:
  • bwurtzel
    bwurtzel Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm at the age where I would love to be with my wife more than once a week but she complains that she is too tired and is never in the mood (she isn't working out), so we pretty much average about once a week :(
  • Iheartpsychosis
    Options
    In b4 Chris Hanson

LOL!!
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    at least twice a week, wuld be more if we didnt work stupid shifts :bigsmile:
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    3-4 times a week. He and I take turns initiating it. If it's a weekend and there's no work, sometimes twice that day.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    before starting to loose weight we were lucky if we were up for it once a month!

Since we both started loosing weight, it's been almost daily, which makes for a very happy me! :bigsmile:
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    gotta find something more than Bath/Body works between relationships... I agree the cleaner I eat the more the Libido kicks!

There is a reason for that, at least for guys, not sure for ladies... Testosterone, the guy's guy hormone breaks down in fat... less fat... equals more testosterone... more Testosterone... higher libido...Simple no?
  • Brazilll
    Brazilll Posts: 503
    Options
    Its basically the same schedule as my Insanity routine, 6 days a week, with one day "recovery". If it were up to me though, it would be multiple times, every day. :x
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options
    Alone? At least once a day,with a partner,once in the past 4 months,and I die a little every day....
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    What are relations? It has been so long, I have forgotten. :(
  • silkandsugar
    Options
    Almost 3 years together and it's a daily thing. If it were up to me then it would maybe be even more often?!
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    personally, never... and I don't really care
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Not often enough for as hot as I am... :sad:
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Almost every day. :) Usually no one really has to "initiate" it because it's pretty much a given that we are doing it. Since I've lost my weight I want it all the time and my husband does, too!