how often do you have 'relations' ;] ?

Options

Replies

• atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Been a long time, then again I'm single. 2012 has already been a better year than the last 3 or so combined though... With that said, still looking
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    There's something seriously wrong if he doesn't want to have relations! Come on, its a great form of exercise and a way to build your current relationship. Perhaps there's something else that's on his end that is getting in the way. You may want to try talking about it sometime, but do it away from the home, perhaps over lunch somewhere. Make it a safe conversation for him. We men don't like to show our vulnerability or our own insecurities.

lol. me and him have been together over 4 years we can talk about anything. we have talked about it, and the excuse is that he works 50 hour weeks oposite my schedule :c
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

It's a bummer, ain't it? Wait, do relations with myself count? O.o
    [/quote]

no. haha
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I have occasional threesomes with Ben and Jerry and usually about once a week I swallow Jose.
    Soooo.... ur the other girl....lmao
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options
    Relations??? Hell! It's been so long I forgot who gets tied up!! :sad:
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    2-3 times a week, would be more but we don't see each other every day.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I need a **** to ride ride ride, I need a **** in my life, I need a **** who's mine, oh mine, I need a **** in my life.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I need a **** to ride ride ride, I need a **** in my life, I need a **** who's mine, oh mine, I need a **** in my life.
    volunteers to be ridin by you.
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    I used to want it everyday, I have "in house" now so 3 times a week is fine.
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    It's been four years since my husband passed away. I can't wait to make up for lost time.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    volunteers to be ridin by you.

i_volunteer_2.gif=)
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    My libido is horrid. I don't know if it's my birth control or whatever mental stuff I'm going through that's making things so awkward, but I just can't find enjoyment in it anymore. :<
  • kimmieey
    kimmieey Posts: 87
    Options
    With my ex it was once every 2 months if I was lucky, I always initiated and that's why the time, I hate always initiating,I felt unwanted.

It's been nothing since October 2010 and we broke up March 2011.
  • jryan12341
    jryan12341 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    does this smell like chloroform? enough said
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Not in a long time now, we've come this close to breaking up because of it (and many other issues) :cry:

Like you, I also have the libido of a bunny.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    It's been four years since my husband passed away. I can't wait to make up for lost time.

I am so sorry :(
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Twice a week, maybe less. I don't know why but after 1 year, I am slowly losing interest in intimacy. It is starting to feel like work.
  • LittleMissRiiff
    Options
    It's been weeks for me. But it's not me who's to blame. My boyfriend just doesn't have that drive anymore and it's because of his poor diet. I love him to death, but neither him nor I will be getting any lovin' until he gets his act together. D;
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Since I started working out and lost weight, way less than we used to. Weird, right? I'm not sure what's up with that. I'm just not into it.
  • FitBlitz
    FitBlitz Posts: 146
    Options
    Ohcrap. Something must be super wrong with my life then.

Married, young (26) and I'm lucky to get it once a month. o_o

He spends all his time playing video games. *Cry*