how often do you have 'relations' ;] ?

Options

Replies

• Rick_SH
    Rick_SH Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I think its interesting that the answers here range from everyday to not in a long time. And in most cases, it seems that whatever the frequency is, it is not enough. Even when doing it everyday!! Oh well, makes me feel better that I am in the norm, at least according to this board.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    My libido is horrid. I don't know if it's my birth control or whatever mental stuff I'm going through that's making things so awkward, but I just can't find enjoyment in it anymore. :<

Birth Control is awful for that. Very illogical - protects you from pregnancy and also prevents you wanting to do things that could cause pregnancy.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Twice a week, maybe less. I don't know why but after 1 year, I am slowly losing interest in intimacy. It is starting to feel like work.

i know what your saying... for me its been 4 years. everyone says "try new things" but that could be too far out of my comfort zone.
  • Apa93
    Apa93 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Whenever we feel like it. I don't really count to be honest; I'm sure that's a good sign :P We've been together over 5 years and still going strong - even if I do have to give out "boob sessions" regularly :P
  • k_sharp
    k_sharp Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Well it's been a little over six months and I still have a few more to go before I can have relations again but then it's 5-7 days a week every week! Can't wait till my hubby sees me after loosing weight and getting in shape!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Ive been with my dude for almost 8 years and we rarely try 'new things' [aside from those awkward horny teenage years.../shudder/ouch] and IMO, our passions are still smokin'; average about 4-5 times a week. But since I've been seeing some inches going and things tightening up, he's been as grabby as an octopus. :)!
  • Bluesmilie
    Bluesmilie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Get yourself someone else. You are too dam pretty to get rejected. You should be getting it 7-10x a week.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    only 4 or 5 times a week. after being married for 12 years we don't do it everyday anymore.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    My libido is horrid. I don't know if it's my birth control or whatever mental stuff I'm going through that's making things so awkward, but I just can't find enjoyment in it anymore. :<

Birth Control is awful for that. Very illogical - protects you from pregnancy and also prevents you wanting to do things that could cause pregnancy.

I suppose abstinence IS the best birth control, but not for the reasons we'd want!
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    My phone bill comes more often than I do....

Not quite, but I love the saying :wink:

:laugh: Only funny cause I can relate!!! :drinker:
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I have occasional threesomes with Ben and Jerry and usually about once a week I swallow Jose.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Get yourself someone else. You are too dam pretty to get rejected. You should be getting it 7-10x a week.

mm thank you doll ;] but im quite happy with what i have, even if its less frequent
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Sadly twicish a week. But only because of distance... If we lived together, it would happen every day, as I have a quota to fill.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Me and my husband have weird schedules. I have the regular 8-5 schedule and he has the 4am to 1230am schedule so really only 'expected' on weekends but sometimes have spontaneous moments. Homework really is a big roadblock for that though.

Otherwise, I battle with a low sex drive. I absolutely hate it. I love my husband to death. But for some damn reason I feel like it's work. I've never been a very sexual person and he's completely fine with that but I still feel like I am missing out on what other women see as a daily expected thing. I'm not on ANY weird medications so not sure what else it would be. We don't have marital problems either >_<
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Please clarify...Alone or with a partner??? LOL

THIS!!!
  • AimeeLynn90
    Options
    Not nearlyyy enough as I want/need. I can do it every day, but my husband on the other hand... Lol.
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    has this changed since you started your weight loss?

is it you, or your partner who usually initiates it?

truth is, im kinda sick of trying and getting shot down. then again, i have the Libido of a bunny.

males *sigh* cant live with them, but cant live without them. ;]

men?? hahahah i realised how shallow women are ever since i lost weight.. ya'll are nastier than us.. like i look for personality. now i got ladies who wouldve never second looked me
  • harley0269
    harley0269 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    my weight never mattered in that department. although the more fit i become the more inhibited our time is together.
    the bf & i are both in our late 40's (him closer to 50) & we average 3+ times a day, fri-sun.
    during the week his job leaves him drained, so we only get 1-2 times a day.
    we've been together going on 5 years now. & we started dating when i was at my heaviest.
    wish i would of known him when i was young & hot & my drive was a lot higher!:blushing:
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I don't bang bang boogie near enough haha.

Part of that is due to morals, another part is actually finding mutual attraction with someone who isnt irritating haha :sad:
  • Nychoecake
    Options
    :drinker:
    I have occasional threesomes with Ben and Jerry and usually about once a week I swallow Jose.

You and I share this in common!:drinker: